Broken Promises

"Nigga get yo phone it's been ringing like crazy" Ty said annoyed by the sounds coming from the blackberry that were throwing off the creative process before he went back to messing with the keyboard once the track started again mumbling words to ...

"Nigga get yo phone it's been ringing like crazy" Ty said annoyed by the sounds coming from the blackberry that were throwing off the creative process before he went back to messing with the keyboard once the track started again mumbling words to a song he couldn't get out of his head .

Jay rubbed the top of his head as he sat up in his seat looking around for the device .

"This better be important" he mumbled to himself as he put the phone to his ear stepping out of the room so he could hear better while beating his pockets to find his lighter . "Hello ?" He repeated when he didn't hear the other person on the line.

When he heard sniffling he took the phone from his ear and checked the area code .

713

Fuck

"Aye , run the next one I gotta take this" he said seriously before bringing the phone back to his ear calling out his friends name to try and get her to speak . "What's wrong ? Who got you crying ? You need me to come get you ?" He rambled ready to catch a charge over whoever had her sobbing like this .

"He cheated" Bey whispered into the phone as she tried to stop the tears so she could at least make words come out .

Her heart was pounding so fast she could practically feel it through the green cami she had on and her head was starting to hurt from the constant tears but nothing was hurting her worse than her actual heart .

It had to be broken because she's never felt pain like this before .

When she didn't hear Jay said anything she just laughed bitterly too herself wondering why she even dialed his number in the first damn place

When she didn't hear Jay said anything she just laughed bitterly too herself wondering why she even dialed his number in the first damn place .

"I gotta go" she said wiping her reddened face. "I shouldn't have bugged you with this , I know you couldn't care less about me and my my ex-"

"Where are you ?" He asked neither confirming or denying the accusation.

Right off top he couldn't find a fuck to give about Lyndall but deep down he felt for her .