Drunk in Love

"Nigga I know your nails not done , is that a bracelet?" Jay heard as he exhaled the smoke from his mouth pursing his lips as the savory taste from the cigar he was smoking finally hit him

"Nigga I know your nails not done , is that a bracelet?" Jay heard as he exhaled the smoke from his mouth pursing his lips as the savory taste from the cigar he was smoking finally hit him .

He simply flexed his hand out as he observed his fresh trimmed nails and the 5 mm round cut white gold tennis bracelet that dawned his wrist before looking up at his friends that seemed to find it funny .

"Y'all clownin me about my nails like you don't have shit under yours" Jay fired back

"Y'all clownin me about my nails like you don't have shit under yours" Jay fired back. "And don't even bullshit like you work outside , that's straight dirt and your knuckles are so hard and ashy I saw dust flakes when you started clapping " he said looking over at Meek who seemed to get real quiet as he smoked his blunt. "And I know your ass ain't laughing Ky , you can't even spell bracelet let alone afford the Diamonds on my wrist so what the hell is so funny now ?" He asked turning around .

"Hov can't take a little joke ? I thought your nails were pink my bad" Ty said putting his hands up."My hands ain't ashy , just because you want to sport pink nails and walk around looking like a female by the grip doesn't mean you're immune from getting clowned . Come on , you used to make fun of niggas too" he reasoned trying to touch Jay's shoulder only for the man to move .

"My nails aren't pink , it's called wedding shade and don't touch me . You don't even wash your hands after you use the bathroom" Jay clowned .

"I thought I was tripping when I heard you went to the nail shop with Bey getting your toes done and wearing cucumbers on your eyes" Khalid laughed doing a little run.

"You can't even see your feet you fat fuck" Jay laughed . "By the looks of your hands I can tell all y'all single" he shrugged .

"How ? What do hands have to do with hoes ? They worried about dick not about my nails" Meek bragged.

"If you think dick is the only way to make a girl cum that's why you don't ever get a text back " he said looking around knowing he won this. "Yeah , your nut is important but being able to make her go crazy and scream your name with just the tips of your fingers ? It's a gift" he bragged .