Change

"Well damn " Jay said as soon as Bey stepped out of the car

"Well damn " Jay said as soon as Bey stepped out of the car . The first thing his eyes went to was her shirt of lack thereof . To get things straight this wasn't the first time he'd seen her in something like this but it was usually at during their time and let's just say it didn't stay on long .

"Hey " Bey said shyly as she adjusted her purse on her shoulder so she could partially cover herself up from the flashing lights and people surrounding them . She felt a bit Daring today which is where her outfit choice came in . She was so used to the god girl image she decided that a little change wouldn't hurt and she knew she had the body for it .

She was a double D quite yet but she had enough breast to overflow in her man's hands when he grabbed them and to fill a bikini top to the brim so why not show her perfect mounds off a little . She didn't want to go too far just yet so she made sure the collar had a little extra fabric to cover her exposed nipples praying that the wind didn't blow too hard or that they didn't shift . Her Titties had a mind of their own which is why she put a little double sided tape on the top so they wouldn't slip .

"Don't act shy now Houston " Jay teased as he pulled her in and kissed the side of her head . When she saw his hand going for her blouse she backed up making him laugh .

"Chill " Jay laughed as he put his hands up to show her he wasn't trying to do anything - for now . "I was just trying to fix this " he said pointing to the thing that was sticking out .

"Damn " Bey said looking at the crumpled up pasty she had on . She must've messed it up in the car and didn't notice . She examined it closer and saw that it wasn't even worth saving .

"What the hell ?" Jay asked when he saw her just reaching her in her shirt like they weren't in public as he pulled her aside and covered her with his body so she could do whatever it was .

"I'm just taking this out " She explained as she winced at the glue tugging as her sensitive nipple before she ripped it off and put in her bag .

"You gonna go out like that ?" He Asked as she looked at her again .

"Like what ?" Bey Asked .

"Well according to my calculations " he said squeezing them before separating them and bringing them back together "I think it's gonna look crazy with one nipple out and the other one covered " he said . Bey rolled her eyes at him doing all that just to tell her to take her other pasty off .

With ease she pulled off the other one before doing a little spin and showing him the finished product .

"How do I look ?" Bey Asked .

"You on birth control right ?" He Asked .

"Yeah why?" Bey Asked as she grabbed his hand so they could go inside .

"Because you about to be a Twinkie " he said making her blush .

She was smiling hard when she sat down she didn't even see a shadow pass her .