WAP

Bey sat in the center of her closet with one phone on Pinterest and the other in an exclusive group chat with Kelly and Angie .

She didn't care how close her and her sister were , she wasn't talking about her sex life with her , her very NON existent sex life at the moment 🙄

"Isn't your birthday coming up ? Maybe he's just waiting -"

"Shut up " 🖕🏾

Bey sent back before reaching her purse to get her card number . She figured some retail therapy would do her some good . She made sure to get something for the kids of course , some cute shoes and pieces that her and her girls could match with , and some toys for Sir that she knew he'd love .

"You're mean when you don't get dick "

Kelly typed back making Bey sigh .

"I'm sorry , I just -"

Bey started before she heard the closet door slam open . Just when she was about to yell at one of her fifty leven children for the interruption but the sight of her husband with bags in his hand killed the words on her tongue before they could act .

Bey didn't say a word as he shrugged off his jacket shifting the black bag he had in his hand to the other to get the sleeves down before tossing it aside

Bey didn't say a word as he shrugged off his jacket shifting the black bag he had in his hand to the other to get the sleeves down before tossing it aside .

Bey wasn't petty unless provoked but this dry spell really had her on edge .

When she saw her husbands smug smile she wanted to slap the shit out of him . She accidentally yelled at Blue this morning for knocking over a glass of milk while she filmed a tik tok and even with an apology she still felt bad for hurting her feelings but how did she explain to her 8 year old that her mother was only being mean because she wasn't getting dick ?

"Youre not cold ?" Jay asked when he noticed Bey was sitting in the middle of the floor with only underwear on .