Dress Code Part II

"If one of my of my lashes fall off Ima-"

"I'll buy you new ones Bey , just walk"Jay instructed as he kept his hands over his wife's eyes , her ass all on him as they struggled to make it through tier kids door .

"And open " Jay said as removed his hands that were previously obscuring her views .

"Game Me like go would ya?" Bey confusingly as she read the kids shirts before looking back at Jay to help .

Jay pinched the bridge of his nose as he realized they had moved since he had left them. They literally had one damn job , but at least that's $50 worth of bribing money he just saved .

Julez tall ass was laid across the bed texting while Blue was holding Sir was in between smiling as usual .

"It was supposed to say " Would you like to go to the game with me" but-"

"The game ?" Bey interrupted trying sounding not as enthused . She wasn't one for sports especially basketball , but her Hometown was playing so she had this particular game marked on her calendar .

She was going to ask omg of this guys to throw hints or slip into their conversation so they'd bring it up but Jay Came full circle .

"Yes I'll go to game with you "Bey nodded as she as she stood on her tip goes , snaking her arms around him as he gripped her waist to keep the embrace kid friendly .

"Can we watch?" Blue Asked making Bey whip her head around .

"How about you find some matching pajamas so you can to grandmas house ?" Bey Asked as she let Jay go grab their little go backpacks that were always semi packed .

"Again ?" Blue Asked like she was hearing wrong

"Again ?" Blue Asked like she was hearing wrong . "The last time we Went you left us " Blue whined .

"I didn't forget about you , I was in a different time zone baby" Bey reminded her . Technically she wasn't lying since Jay fucked her into a coma and when she woke up it was a new day , a different time down.