Late

"Try again , I don't think you're pulling hard enough" Bey said for the third time as she held onto the end of the white makeup table in her dressing room perspiration forming a thin layer on her skin despite the air blowing through the vents and two fans on each side of the room working to cool her and the few people in this dressing room off .

"Giselle it doesn't fit , stop wasting time and it off so I can make tailor it unless you want to stand still for the next 20 minutes so I don't stick you with one of my pins" Tina fired back as a series of "Oohs" filled the room as people reacted...

"Giselle it doesn't fit , stop wasting time and it off so I can make tailor it unless you want to stand still for the next 20 minutes so I don't stick you with one of my pins" Tina fired back as a series of "Oohs" filled the room as people reacted to her grown ass getting checked by her mother .

She even used her middle name , so Bey knew she was indeed being a brat and had complained one too many times to earn the tongue lashing but she still didn't want to surrender just yet .

The amount of time it would take for her mother to peel this dress off her hips after she got this far doing a little shimmy to get the hand made fabric on in the first place combined with the time it would take for her to sew her back into it would just give her unnecessary extra anxiety before this performance and Could potentially affect her concentration.

"I just tried this on three days ago and it fit perfectly , a little snug under the chest but it wasn't this tight

"I just tried this on three days ago and it fit perfectly , a little snug under the chest but it wasn't this tight . Did someone wash it ?" Bey pressed as she stepped forward in the mirror grabbing the back of her dress herself as she sucked in again praying the meal she missed due to heavy LA traffic would give her just enough room to get the dress zipped up so she could relax .

"Girl" was all Tina said before waving her off as she moved her daughters hands not caring wether she chose to use them to cover her exposed breast or kept them on her side just as long as she didn't try to get in her way as she pulled the dress downwards making sure not to catch the nude panties she had on underneath them so she could to work on reconstructing the dress .

Bey stood there with her Arms folded across her chest trying to fight back frustrated tears from falling as she stepped out of the dress one foot at a time before finally sitting down on her chair while someone grabbed a flat iron and some clips to get her hair bone straight from its blow dried state .