- 23 -

The moon was high in the sky. I continued down the path to Tommy's house. I hope he's there.

I walked up to the door and knocked. "Tommy?" The door was unlocked, then again Tommy never locked it. It was clear he wasn't home. I wanted to find Wil I didn't get a chance to speak to him yet.

The sound of an Enderman caught my attention. There weren't many in this area. It could be Ranboo. I ignored the sensation of eyes on me and went about finding Wilbur. Where could he be?

He's probably gone to see Philza. The Enderman appeared to be following. I turned and caught a glimpse of them. He was wearing a suit. Surely it was Ranboo.

"Ranboo? What are you doing?" Then it hit me. He's enderwalking, he told me about it a while back.

He didn't answer back. I could still feel eyes on me. I glanced around looking for a sign of him. Nothing...

I heard him again as I approached the community house. He's messing with me. "I know you're out there big guy. C'mon." It fell silent again. All I could hear was the light splashing of water from the fishes.

I sighed and walked into the community house. I nearly jumped out of my skin when he appeared in front of me.

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ⟒⏃⌇⊬ ⏁⍜ ⌇☊⏃⍀⟒" He spoke with a giggle. 

I tried to teach myself Ender turns out it's really difficult. I can make out some words.

"Going home bud? I'm heading what way." He nodded and we left together.

-.-.-.-

"⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⊬ ⏁⍜ ⌇⟒⟒ ⊬⍜⎍" I looked at him in confusion. "⊬⍜⎍ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⟒, ☊⏃⋏ ⊬⍜⎍? ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬..."

I wish I could understand stand him...
We reached their houses and Ranboo went inside. I approached Phil's house.
It didn't look like they were here. I knocked anyways.

Phil answered and looked startled by my presence. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He stepped to one side, inviting me in out of the snowy weather I wasn't dressed for. The first thing I noticed was the picture of Wilbur he had hung up.

"Is he not here?" I asked looking at the photo. Phil looked at me confused.
"Wil? How would he be here?"

Shit. No one told him. I really didn't want to break it to him, I'm not sure how he'll take it. I opened my mouth to speak but Ranboo had walked in.

"Y/n, when did you get here?"

Wasn't I just with him? Right he doesn't remember when he enderwalks... The stress of Wilbur's revival must have caused it.

The three of us just shared glances for a few moments. "So what's happening with Wilbur?" Phil broke the silence.

I shared a worried look with Ranboo. "You might want to take a seat for this," Ranboo said, his voice shook a little. Phil looked at both of us before pulling up a chair. "So you haven't heard about what happened in the prison today?" Ranboo questioned.

"No. I was in the basement most of the day, why?"

"So me, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo made a plan to kill Dream... And Tommy and Ghostbur went into the prison. There was some altercation and Dream killed Ghostbur."

"Of course he's dead he's a ghost." Phil was laughing not understanding what I meant.

Ranboo jumped in."So, you remember how Tommy died and came back. Well, when Ghostbur left Wilbur came back."

"Wilbur is alive Phil."

He sat stunned for a moment. He stood up and turned to the Photo on the wall. "This Wilbur." he gestured to the image.
"This Wilbur is alive?!"

"Yeah, he's alive." Phil's eyes lit up.

"Oh my God. He's alive. I've been trying to revive him for so long, but I never got it right. I can't believe it. My son is alive, where is he? I need to see him." There was nothing but pure joy in his voice.

I can't blame him. People say you'd go to crazy lengths for your children. Phil had done so much to try to get him back. I can understand why he's happy.

"Thank you, you don't understand how much this means to me."

He hugged me then left. Most likely to find Wilbur.

_________________

711 words

I was tired after work and I wasn't in the mood for writing sorry.