Epilogue

Tw: Blood, death, abuse, childhood trauma...
Y/h/c- your hair colour
Y/e/c- your eye colour
________________________

ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ

ᶜʳⁱᵐˢᵒⁿ ʳᵉᵈ

Wₕₐₜ ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ bₑcₒₘₑ?

Red. It was all I saw. Red. Crimson fucking red.

The voices. I can't tell if they stopped or if they're just so loud I can't hear anything.

I don't know what's happening.

I'm not me.

I'm not in control.

ᵂʰᵒ ᵃᵐ ᴵ?

"𝘠/𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘵... 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱..."

"Y/n?"

I turned to the source of the sound.

It was George?

A young girl was sitting under the table with her knees drawn to her chest. George crouched down to look at her.

"C'mon out." He smiled softly at her.

She shook her head. Georges, demeanour quickly changed. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

I walked closer to the scene. I somehow don't remember this... They don't seem to see me.

Without warning, George lunged under the table roughly grabbing the girl by the ankles. He dragged her out from under the table.

Once she was out he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to her feet.

The memory suddenly came back to me... My eyes weld with tears. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I physically couldn't.

The girl began sobbing. George rolled his eyes again. He yanked her in the direction of the living room. Once in there he threw her to the ground. The force of the impact caused her to skin both her knees.

The young girl looked up to the man in front of her. She began crying even harder.

" ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ " her voice was small and shaky. The men just sneered looking down at the fragile child in front of them.

Once again she was dragged to her feet.  Her tear-filled eyes met the man's white mask. She quickly looked away. It creeped her out.

"Look at me." He demanded. She didn't look up at him. She looked over the two other men who were sat on the couch giggling. They weren't going to help her no one was...

"I said look at me." His voice menacing.
He grabbed her facing forcing her to look at him.
"You better start listening to me or things are going to get a whole lot around worse here. Do you understand!?"

She screwed her eyes shut and her tears fell like waterfalls.

He did like her reaction. He raised his hand to the crying girl.

I covered my eyes with my hands not being able to watch the rest.

I heard a painful yelp come from the girl and the two on the couch laughed.

Everything eventually faded. The only thing I could hear was my own sobs and uneven breathing.

Another scene began to form.