CoM(2)

Sora creeped out of his hiding place once he was able to breathe normally again. He decided to take a shortcut through the Dalmatian's House, and ended up in the Second District.

He didn't see any lingering people, so he decided to sneak around a building, backing down the alleyway to the Third District.

And then he heard the gross sound of heartless spawning.

Sora whirled around, keyblade in hand, and threw it at an angle, annihilating the shadows. His keyblade flew back to his hand, and he put it away.

With his hands behind his head, Sora walked to the door, pushing it open, and stared down at the small district.

The door with the fire emblem glowed.

Maybe I could go visit Pooh? Sora thought.

And that's when he felt it.

He had the strange feeling of being watched.

But before he could react, he was grabbed, a hand over his mouth, and grabbed backwards.

Sora thrashed and kicked, but the person was obviously too strong.

As he was dragged, everything turned black, and he wasn't sure if his eyes were even open.

But then it all cleared, and he was overwhelmed by white. And a lot of it at that.

He managed to escape the person's grip and let his keyblade materialize.

"Who are you, and why did you take me?" He demanded.

His shock was hardly hidden when he saw a woman with yellow-blonde hair, and turquoise eyes.

"Hm. Should I answer? Probably not." Her voice sounded sickeningly sadistic. "You are our prisoner, not the other way around."

Sora scowled, staring at her. There was a good distance between them, but if he was fast enough...

He decided to test his theory. He ran at her, trying to attack, but she merely avoided him.

Sora didn't give up, however. He picked himself up, and jumped, remembering the words.

"Force! Drift!" He shouted one right after the other, and watched as clear pain shone in her eyes.

"You'll pay for that." She said, her voice strained. Her hand raised, and lightning shot from her palm.

Sora, who was not expecting that, was hit with the lightning, and was thrown backwards.

"Ow.." Sora winced.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel so good, now does it?" She cackled.

A dark portal appeared, and a person with pink hair stepped out. "Larxene," he addressed the female, "have we problems?"

Larxene scoffed. "He's being quite a challenge. Very stubborn."

"I see." He looked at Sora, and a scythe appeared in his hand with a flash of petals.

Sora backed up, until he eventually ran out of room. The guy still approaching him.

So, Sora raised his keyblade, saying, "don't take another step, or I'll, I'll blast you with fire!"

"Ah. So you are their mage. But how does a mage end up with a keyblade?"

"Why would I tell you? It doesn't concern you, as far as I'm concerned."

"Yes, you should be very concerned."

Sora thought he was leaned against a wall, but apparently not, because it opened up in a black portal. He got up quick enough and ran through, only to find a large night sky, with a heart-shaped moon.

He was on a rooftop, of a very high castle.

"Nowhere to run. Will you listen to us now?" The guy asked.

Sora turned around, facing him and Larxene. He could jump off and fly.

But what if it didn't work?

"I- I do have somewhere to go." Sora mumbled.

"Bluffer. You may be able to fly, but I doubt that power can save you now." Larxene said.

Sora swallowed. How did she know that he could fly?

"It will be much easier if you surrender now. Your flying capabilities won't help you."

Sora hung his head, staring at his keyblade. He could cast Aeroga, but it wouldn't work, it would probably fade by the time he'd reach the ground.

"Oh-kay." He grumbled.

"Good, good. I'd prefer if you did it the hard way," Larxene smiled sadistically. "But this is fine too."

"I'll post first guard." The pink-haired guy said with a nod to Larxene.

Sora sat down with a sigh. He knew that he was being held prisoner, and he couldn't leave,

But at least his friends were safe.
Though, it did frighten him when he heard Larxene's sadistic laugh.