Chapter 1

A new week, a new day, a normal Monday. Students were dragging themselves in the gates of the college early in the morning. Just like the other students, there was Jeon Jungkook, who was annoyed at being woken up so early for the dumb classes. He hated coming to college especially for studies but his mom would beat his ass with her slipper.

At least he would get to see his Tae and gay dream about silly cheesy stuff he wants to do with him. That thought made the college a little bearable and Jungkook to come to college. He lazily trudged inside, ignoring the girls eyeing him with lust. He was used to it but still felt disgusted. Sighing, he walked to the lockers and a smile crept on his lips.

There stood his idol in his glory, busy going through his books. Jungkook would never smile at anyone, he was the bad boy after all but Namjoon and Tae were a different case. He would smile like an idiot seeing them, maybe because he didn't exactly want to be a bad boy in front of them. He hopped towards Namjoon excitedly and waved his hand.

"Good morning hung" he loudly called and Namjoon glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, mentally sighing. He gave a forced smile and mumbled a small,"Good morning", shutting the locker, ready to go to his class. He didn't want to be rude but Monday morning he didn't have energy to deal with loud Jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand was used to Namjoon's coldness.

It didn't bother him at all, "What is your first class hyung?" He asked with a smile and Namjoon sighed, this time irritatedly. Not at the boy but at the subject he had, it was mathematics. He showed the book's cover page and Jungkook made an O face, nodding slowly, understanding his reaction. Namjoon like Math but he didn't like the professor, she was a total slut.

She would always try to get Namjoon to pounce on her which he despised a lot. He wanted to scream at her that he was strictly gay but then he didn't want to be disrespectful towards her. Jungkook pursed his lips and patted his shoulder sympathetically, "I wish she would just understand that her old racks are only scaring kids away" he said softly.

Hearing Kook say that made Namjoon shiver in disgust, "Don't remind me of that please" he said shaking his head to stop himself from gagging. Jungkook sighed heavily, they were interrupted by a loud screech and blinding lights, forcing them to shut their eyes. "GOOD MORNING. I'M YOUR HOPE, YOU'RE MY HOPE." Jungkook groaned loudly at that.

"More than anything, I hate this sunshine a lot" he mumbled, covering his ears. Namjoon clicked his tongue, "My morning is already ruined" he said to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose and walked away, leaving Jungkook to suffer alone from the extra dose of vitamin D he was about to get. Hoseok smiled brightly and came towards Jungkook, hugging him tightly.

It reminded Jungkook of the real sun,"Good morning Kookie" he chirped, cooing at the boy. Jungkook swatted Hoseok's hands, which were trying to squish his face, "My poor face doesn't need this kind of harassment every morning hyung" he complained annoyed at Hoseok, who was still busy showering his love over the younger.

Hoseok giggled, "I can't stop it Kookie, you're just so cute" he said in a baby voice. Jungkook's face turned from annoyed to serious in a second, surprising Hoseok who still hadn't realised the invitation he just gave to his Doom's day. "What did you say?" Kook asked in a grave voice, glaring with cold eyes and Hoseok innocently blinked in confusion.

He was still trying to understand what made the switch go off like a bulb in the Kook's head. He opened his mouth, making an attempt to defend himself but a soft voice saved his ass, "Hobi hyung, Kookie" Someone called and Hoseok turned around with his infamous smile, "Ooooo-Jimin" he greeted, choking the boy between his arms, more tighter than Kook.