Chapter 6

The boys were busy scarfing the food when Jin's father came home. He smiled at the sight of his wife, "I'm back honey" he said softly and Mrs.Kim welcomed him,taking the bags full of food from him. Jin's dad smiled at Jin, "Oh champ, you're back. How was the college?" He asked and Jin smiled, "It was good appa" he said with a soft smile.

Jin's father patted his back, "That's good. I see some new young faces here." He said and Jin nodded, "They are my friends and also our neighbors. We all live in the same street" he said gleefully and Mrs.Kim came in with a bright smile, "Is that so? That's great. It's a shame I couldn't meet their moms" she said sadly but Mr.Kim pulled her by her waist and pecked her cheek.

"It's alright, honey. Once we are back, you can meet them" he consoled lovingly and Jin groaned, "God, you oldies! Not in front of my friends!" He shrieked loudly red in face and the elders laughed, "Sorry baby, did you introduce your friends to you appa?" Mrs.Kim asked and Jin huffed cutely, shaking his head. He turned to look at his friends, who were staring at his parents with wide eyes.

"No wonder hyung is so handsome. His parents look like actors. So handsome and pretty" Hoseok slowly said in daze and the boys nodded together in acknowledgement. Jin frowned seeing them act weird, "Uh guys?" He called hesitantly, waving his hands in front of them and they all flinched, snapping back to reality. "Is something wrong?" Jin asked confused.

The boys shook their heads vigorously, "No no. Nothing wrong" they all babbled and Jin suspiciously stared at them before shaking his head, "Anyway, guys this is my dad and appa these are my friends. Do you want to introduce yourself?" Jin asked the boys, who nodded with a smile. Yoongi gave the boys a look, who rolled their eyes at him but let him and Yoongi sat straight.

"Hello sir, I'm Min Yoongi" he said politely bowing and Mr.Kim smiled, "Call me uncle boys, I'm not that old and please no formalities" he said with a smile and the boys nodded. Namjoon smiled, "I'm Kim Namjoon, it's nice to meet you, uncle" he said and Mr.Kim nodded, "Like wise, young man" he said and looked at the next boy. "I'm Jung Hoseok, I'm everybody's hope" he cheerfully introduced.

Mr.Kim laughed, "It's a pleasure to meet our hope" he said and Hoseok beamed at that. Jimin gave his infamous eye smile, "I'm Park Jimin, it was a pleasure to meet you both" he said and Mr.Kim smile while Mrs.Kim cooed at him. Tae waved his hand, "I'm Kim Taehyung" he said rather shyly, still showing his boxy smile. Mr.Kim gave a soft smile and looked at the last boy.

Jungkook was intensely staring at Mr.Kim when Mr.Kim looked at him, he panicked. Clearing his throat, "Name's Jeon Jungkook. I feel like I have seen you somewhere" he said pointing at Mr.Kim, confused hearing him. "Me?" Mr.Kim asked pointing at himself and Kook nodded, trying hard to remember him. Mr.Kim shrugged, "Maybe yesterday when we were moving in?" Mr.Kim questioned.

Jungkook frowned but nodded slowly, "Yeah. Maybe then" he said softly still not convinced. Mrs.Kim sighed inaudibly, "Jinnie, baby, are you sure?" She asked again but in a hushed tone and Jin gave her a pleading look, "Mom, I'm very sure. Don't worry about me" he said slowly and Mrs.Kim nodded in defeat, "If you say so" she said in a whisper, overwhelmed by her emotions.

Jin smiled sadly at her, "You can trust me. I'll come to you once I finish everything. I promise" he said softly and Mrs.Kim nodded, "Alright." she said, smiling at Jin. The boys all looked at each other in confusion, wondering what were they talking about so secretively. Namjoon being the sensible one, fake coughed and stood up, "I guess we'll take our leave" he said politely.