Chapter 37

After the lunch break, all the boys went back to their respective classes, remaining for the day. Jin was still getting those looks and cheers from people, which he brutally ignored. He so bad wanted to dodge everything and everyone and run away, but then it was his own fault. Jin smacked his forehead in his mind, scolding himself for being so reckless. Sighing in defeat, he sucked it up and attended the classes, not paying attention to it.

Luckily, the classes got over sooner than expected and Jin stretched his body, feeling tired. He lazily got packing his bag, totally forgetting about the meeting JB in library. Smacking his lips, Jin stood up like a dead body, dragging himself to the lockers when JB suddenly popped in front of him, scaring the living shit out of him. Jin let out a girlish yelp, almost close to falling on his butt.

But was saves by JB, who held him in an instant. Jin gawked in shocked and JB gave a apologetic look, "I'm so sorry" he said and Jin blinked few times before taking a few steps back. "Hmm" he hummed in a daze, shocked at the quick reflexes of JB. "Umm, I suppose you weren't heading to the library, right?" JB asked breaking the awkward silence that was created by Jin's shocked face. Jin's eyes widen in question, "Huh?" He said, obliviously.

JB chuckled, "You forgot, didn't you?" He asked and Jin tried to remember what was JB talking about. "Ohhh, no no, I didn't forget about that. I remember. I was just going to get the books from my locker" Jin rapped non-stop, with an awkward smile. JB nodded, "Oh okay. Should I accompany you till there if you want or I can wait for you in the library. Whatever you say" he said shrugging and Jin shook his head instantly in denial.

"No no no, I'll meet you in the library. You don't have to walk with me. I'll join you soon" Jin said quickly and JB nodded with a slight shrug, "Alright. Then I'll go first" he said and walked away, giving Jin his usual smile. Once Jin was sure that JB was out of earshot, he heaved a relieved sigh, holding his chest, "This guy is going to give me heart attack before I can even scream for help" he muttered to himself, trying to take deep breaths.

Clearing his throat, Jin stood up straight, "Alright, let's get going now" he said to himself, giving himself pep talk. Like Jin said, he collected his books from the locker and proceeded towards the library, where JB was. Jin remembered that he had asked the boys to leave without him and without a worry, he walked to meet JB for his project. Jin met up with JB and both started working on the project, successfully finishing half of it.

Groaning, Jin threw his head back, "I need some coffee. I'll go get it, do you want some?" He asked JB tiredly, who shook his head without looking at Jin, "Nope, I'm fine thanks." He said and Jin nodded, standing up. JB looked at Jin and stopped him before he left, "Oh wait, why don't you wait here and I'll get for you? I have to use the restroom so on my way back, I can get it for you" he suggested and Jin nodded lightly, "Okay, I'll take the iced Americano" he said, taking his seat.

JB nodded, "Okay, I'll be back in 5 mins. Till then, why don't you go through this and finalize it if we can add it to the rest of our theory?" He said and Jin nodded, taking the book that JB handed him. "Sure, but where do you plan on adding it?" He asked and JB shrugged, "We can decide that later, I just wanna know if this is worth our project" he said and Jin was surprised but nonetheless agreed to read whatever JB was working on.

JB left and Jin was obediently reading, totally focused. He noticed that it was slightly out of context and sighed, clicking his tongue, "This bitch is wasting time doing nothing." he grumbled, annoyed. Rolling his eyes, Jin put the book away and took his phone out to pass some time when someone stopped by his table, clearing their throat. Jin thought it was JB and smiled, not looking up, "Thanks. I really needed it" he said extending his hand, to hold cup.