Chapter 33

Namjoon and Jin stopped right in their places hearing Namjoon's dad speak to someone on the phone. Jin glanced at Namjoon with wide eyes, not knowing what to expect out of Namjoon. "Yeah, she is in the operation theater.", "Be here as fast as you can", "She'll want to see you here when she opens her eyes", "Of course, you come soon" Namjoon's dad spoke and Namjoon took a sharp breath.

Minjoon was getting operated for some reason and that scared Namjoon. According to his knowledge, it was something serious. Namjoon's mom was worried for her daughter and Jin's mom was trying to convince her to not loose hope. Namjoon walked to his dad, "What's going on dad?" He asked slowly, overwhelmed. Namjoon's dad looked at him puzzled, not expecting Namjoon.

"How did you come here?" He questioned, ignoring the question his son just asked. Namjoon didn't answer instead pressed on his question, demanding for the answers. Jin went to his dad and stood next to him, staring at the other Kims. Jin's dad smiled at him and patted his back, "Good thing you knew where we came and brought Namjoon, too" he said and Jin just nodded, still shocked of the news he heard.

Namjoon's mom cried, "My baby" she said and Jin's mom hugged her, knowing what she was feeling. Jin was getting more and more agitated, he wanted to know what was happening along with Namjoon, who was demanding answers from his dad. Apparently, Minjoon passed out in the car and by the time they reached the hospital, she was even bleeding a little. The doctors immediately checked on her.

Thanks to Jin's fathers power, the doctors checked and broke the news, that she had to get operated ASAP since the babies had the umbilical cord wrapped around their necks. Namjoon's dad immediately agreed for the operation, not wanting to risk the life of Minjoon and his grandbabies life. Namjoon frowned hearing the explanation, "Wait wait! What do you mean by babies?" He asked confused.

Namjoon's mom spoke between the hiccups, "She is pregnant with twin babies. But one of the baby covered the other so they couldn't see the other." She said and Namjoon gasped along with Jin. "Namjooooon!" Somebody screamed making Jin and Namjoon flinch in surprise. Everyone turned around to see who called Namjoon and found all the boys rushing towards them. Namjoon was more than shocked, "Guys" he said in whisper.

Jin blinked, "How do you guys come so fast?" He asked and Jimin pantingly replied, "We were already getting the cab when you replied to us." He said and Namjoon looked at Jin questioningly. Jin let out a sigh, "Mom was at Jimin's place when you called them and he messaged me asking if everything was fine. I told him everything and they are here. But I wasn't expecting you all to come" he said surprised himself seeing everyone.

The boys all gave a look to Jin, "Don't tell me you thought we weren't coming. Hyung, we all are family and we are in this together" Yoongi said and all the boys nodded, agreeing with him. Jin was touched along with Namjoon, who smiled at them. The elder men were also proudly looking at the boys and Namjoon's mom wailed like a kid, startling everyone. "Why are everyone trying to make me cry?" She said in between her cries and the boys glanced at each other, confused.

Namjoon chuckled and went to his mom, "Stop crying. You're not supposed to be crying now. Let the babies come into the world first then you can shed these tears" he said wiping the tears from his mom's eyes. Jin's mom nodded with a smile, "Namjoon is right. Stop crying now" she softly scolded and Namjoon's mom nodded, trying to calm down. Jin glanced at Tae and Kook, both were stand in far away from each other.

Sighing in defeat, he looked away, feeling like he lost a big battle. The nurse came out of the operation theater with two babies and everyone surrounded her, "Family of Kim Minjoon?" She asked and everyone nodded. The nurse smiled, "Congratulations, you have a prince and a princess" she said handing the babies to the ladies. Namjoon's mom held the boy while Jin's mom held the girl and both the ladies were beaming with happiness.