Chapter 41

The next day, Jin woke up early and looked around the room, trying to figure out where he was. With a confused frown, he sat up and tried to think of the last night. His bed hair and sleepy pout made him look extremely adorable. Jin sleepily looked around and saw Namjoon's photos along with his family's and gasped in shock. Jin quickly tried to stand up but his legs got tangled in the bedsheets and he fell on his face.

Hearing a loud thud from upstairs, Daejung and Namjoon's parents came rushing. Mr.Kim opened the door and looked at Jin with surprised face. Mrs.Kim pushed his aside and quickly went to check on Jin, who was still in the floor, "Omo omo, what happened?" She questioned worriedly and Jin looked at her with the same bewildered expression, "I slept here?" He asked in his sleepy voice and Mrs.Kim just nodded, helping him stand up.

"Yeah. You fell asleep on the table last night. So we thought of letting you sleep here" Namjoon's mom explained and Jin gulped looking around, "Is this Namjoon's room?" He asked again and Daejung nodded with a slight frown, "Yeah but why are you getting anxious?" He asked and Jin shook his head, "No, I'm just surprised I managed to sleep the whole night. By the way, if I slept here where did Namjoon sleep?" He asked calmly, trying his best to stop panicking.

"That boy is sprawled out like a dead leaf on the couch downstairs" Namjoon's dad said rolling his eyes and Jin felt guilty, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know how and when did I fall asleep" he said apologetically but Namjoon's father shook his head, "Nah, don't worry about it. Besides, we really don't mind you staying over. It's totally fine boy and I think it was best you stayed over. Last night your mom must've went hard on your dad. My dead good friend" he said sadly and Jin frowned along with the others.

Shaking his head, Namjoon's dad sighed, "Nothing, just don't worry about it" he said giving a tight smile and Jin nodded, passing a small smile, bowing. Mrs.Kim patted his back, "Let's do the rest of the talking at breakfast, yeah? Why don't you wash up and come down, the breakfast is almost ready" she said and Jin nodded, finally relaxing. Rest of them left Jin alone to get fresh and went downstairs where Namjoon and Minjoon in the living room.

One was dead asleep and the other looked like a zombie, without any sleep. Daejung sighed pitifully at his wife's condition, "Honey, I will take care of them. Just go and sleep for a while. I promise nothing will happen" he said desperately, wanting his wife to rest, who hadn't slept a wink the previous night, busy taking care of the newborns. Minjoon groaned, "The minute I sleep, they'll wake up. I don't want that" she explained, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Mrs.Kim smiled, "Let her be Daejung, every new mother goes through this phase. She'll be fine" she explained and Daejung forcefully nodded, though he was was worried for his wife. Daejung sat by Minjoon, holding her hand and Minjoon relaxed, putting her head on his shoulder. Mr.Kim smiled at them and went back to reading the news in his phone as Mrs.Kim was busy making breakfast for everyone. It was a normal morning in the Kim's household.

Last night, when Jin's mom went back home late, she was happy but and the minute she entered, she turned furious seeing the condition of once a beautiful place. It looked like some apes were residing in the jungle with all the stuff thrown everywhere. Both the papa Kim's were screaming and having fun playing games, forgetting about being humans. She didn't lash out at them but gave her husband a cold smile, making a shiver run down his spine.

Angry wives were dangerous and Namjoon's father quickly excused himself, leaving his friend to get his ass whooped. But he wasn't spared. Namjoon's mom got to know about what happened and poor Namjoon's dad faced his nightmare. The men were both forced to sleep at couches but Namjoon's dad had the worst. With snoring Namjoon next to him, he couldn't sleep properly. But if that was what going to make his wife happy then he was ready to do it.