Chapter 35

After that hospital fight, Jin and Namjoon kept a little distance from each other. The boys left after a few hours, having to go to the university the next day. Jin and his parents also took their leave, tagged by Namjoon and his parents. Daejung and Minjoon were alone at the hospital and they had nothing to worry about. Everything went back to normal, Jin joked and laughed with Namjoon's parents but didn't glance at Namjoon.

Namjoon didn't think much about it, he had anyway decided to maintain some distance from Jin, feeling more than scared by the growing closeness between them. They all reached the house and directly went to bed, tried from all the drama that happened, Namjoon thanked Jin's parents but never spoke to Jin and Jin too, ignored him. The elders let the boys be, feeling the awkwardness between them. Jin hugged his parents and went to his room.

He took a shower and thought about the day, so much had happened. Huffing, Jin laid on his bed, sprayed out like a starfish, "I hope tomorrow goes well. Please God, for once, let there be no drama tomorrow" Jin muttered with his shut, praying for the next day, oblivious to what was gonna happen. Jin sighed deeply, standing up. He took out his earphones from his bag and played music, the only way with which he could fall asleep.

Being extremely tired, Jin fell asleep soon, the music blaring in his earphones. On the other side, Namjoon sat in front of his laptop, doing some of his homework. Even though he was working, his mind was stuck with Jin. Jin's thoughts, his smile, his scared voice, his cries, they all had occupied Namjoon's head. Growling, Namjoon stopped working and hit his head, "Aishhhh!! Stop thinking about him." he scolded himself.

He checked his homework and groaned, there were so so many mistakes and it was the fist time, this has happened. Namjoon never compromised with his education but today just wasn't his day. Rolling his eyes, Namjoon sarcastically, gave himself a pat, "Good job, what's more left to ruin yourself?" He said, shaking his head in disbelief. Saving the homework, he shut the laptop, deciding to work at it tomorrow in the library and went to bed, hoping a good sleep would work.

The next day came earlier than expected, Namjoon was still tired, he wanted to sleep some more but couldn't. Forcefully, he did his routine, got dressed up for the college and came out of the door. All the boys, except Tae, were stepping out of their houses at the same time. Namjoon and Jin glanced at each other and instantly looked away, greeting the boys. Jimin whined, "Why is Tae late today?" He complained.

Hoseok shrugged with a frown, "Yeah, that's unusual" he said slightly worried. He glanced at Jimin from the corner of his eyes, "It's you that's always late. You never Jim-in early" he teased and Jungkook chuckled, clapping his hands, at Hoseok's remark. Jin stared at Kook, wondering how was he even smiling after yesterday, oblivious to Tae's apology surprise. Namjoon huffed, "Jimin, can you go call him? I don't wanna be late today" he said.

Jimin sighed in defeat, nodding, "His alien ass, better be ready" he muttered to himself, stomping over to Tae's place. Tae's mom opened the door and some conversation took place between Jimin and her, which the boys couldn't hear. All of them were staring at Jimin curiously, wondering what was happening. Jimin came back with a confused look on his face, thinking about what just Tae's mom said.

"Yah, where is he?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's frown deepened a little, "Mrs.Kim said that he left early in the morning today" he said in a tiny voice. Jungkook's face hardened hearing Jimin, "He could be with Liam, guys. Let's not waste time here anymore and get going" Kook said stiffly, keeping a poker face. All the boys felt pity for him but none crossed his words. They all agreed and were on the way to the university.

Jin joked with Hoseok and Jimin on the way to the university, changing the tensed atmosphere into a lively ones. Yoongi smiled softly at them and walked with his hands pocketed. He every now and then kept glancing at Kook, who's anger was slowly fading, which was a good sign. "Oh guys, before we all go to classes, I have to tell you something" Jin exclaimed, suddenly remembering about meeting Jaebum at the end of the day.