Chapter 32

Jin went back home, with a soft smile on his face. He was more than hurt when Namjoon spoke such bitter words but hearing his genuine apology made him feel light. Jin sighed and opened his door, only to be stopped by loud laughter coming from next home. Normally, he would've ignored it but he felt like he heard known voices and stopped. Frowning, Jin heard more closely.

Again hearing the voices, Jin was sure that it was his parents laughter, but what were they doing at Namjoon's place and when did they return? Filled with many such questions, Jin closed his door and walked to Namjoon's, knocking at the door, confused. He decided to take his parents back but when Minjoon opened the door, he didn't any chance to react before getting pulled in.

"Jin is here" Minjoon screamed with a big smile, making Jin blink in surprise and Jin's mom came to him with a bright smile. Jin melted and hugged his mom tightly, missing her more than ever. Jin's mom was confused when Jin hugged her so tightly, he never did ever since he realized that he was a grown kid. She frowned mentally, but hid that with her smile, holding her baby close to her. 

"Hey, Son" Jin's dad said with open arms and Jin smiled, "Hi, Dad" he said softly, hugging him. Jin's mom stared at her husband, who gave her a curt nod, a sign that they knew something had happened to their son. They brushed the topic for later and explained that they decided to meet the neighbors. Starting with Namjoon's for many reasons. Namjoon's mom and Jin's mom clicked together in an instant.

Jin knew the pair of ladies were gonna give their husbands a hard time and that thought made Jin chuckle at his dad's whines for attention in future. Namjoon's dad looked behind Jin, "You came alone?" He questioned and Jin nodded, "Yeah, I didn't feel good so decided to head back home first" he partially lied. Before Jin's mom could even react, Namjoon's mom stood up with worried face.

"Aigoo, I told you to not stress over little things. You don't even eat properly and look at you, you've grown skinner than the last time I saw you. No, no, this is not done" she nagged at Jin, making him scrunch his nose in disbelief, "I am skinner? Do you know I have put on 3 pounds more?" He said in surprise and Namjoon's mom looked at him weirdly, "That machine must have been broken" she said walking back into the kitchen.

Jin looked at his mom for help, who was glaring at him. Sighing in frustration, "It feels like I have 2 mothers to chew my ears off" he mumbled, pinching his forehead and Minjoon, who miraculously appeared next to him, laughed a little, "You do have 2 mothers, Jin. Be prepared for the extra drama in your life now" she teased, rubbing her big stomach. Jin smiled looking down at her pregnant stomach.

"How's the little tiger?" He asked and Minjoon let out a deep huff, throwing her head back in tiredness. "Little tiger is healthy and extremely happy, making his mom tired and sore" she complained seriously and Jin chuckled hearing her exasperation but his mom hummed, "I know the feeling. But trust me, you'll miss it once the baby comes to the world." She said with a nostalgic smile and Jin frowned.

"I'm confused, should I be disgusted or should I suggest you to have more babies?" He said and Jin's mom scowled, making Jin shut up but his father was laughing, throwing his head back. "You will understand it when time comes, Jinnie. It's not easy to have kids" Jin's mom said and Namjoon's mom agreed with her, walking back to the living room with a plate full of food. "Your mom is absolutely right. You won't understand it until you experience it" she said.

Jin just shrugged, not really understanding. Namjoon's mom handed the plate and Jin smiled sweetly, "Thank you for the food" he said and the elder woman, patted his head, "Eat well, okay" she said taking a seat. Jin nodded and went to eating, missing out the relived look on his mom's face. Minjoon suddenly groaned and her mom sighed in pity, "With the due date approaching, she is getting more restless" she explained softly.