Chpater 63*

You know, what is it going to be. Guess which couple is it.....and enjoy reading 😈😈

Months went by and everyone were happy. The boys were like usual, all chaotic. The relationships going all well for them. The poly couple were finally on the track of understanding each other without even letting the other person speak their concerns up. The parents were like usual, all supportive and cheering for the relationships of the boys.

There was an inter college annual fest happening in the college and all the universities of the city were coming together. There were a lot of events, competitions, many battles planned and a lot of competitors. Among all of them, the boys and girls were a part of few competitions. The fest was going to be held for 3 days and all the universities were working hard for it.

This fest was the most important one as this happened yearly once with a lot of people funding for it and the reputation of the colleges were at the stake. The fest was to start in next 2 days that is Tuesday and continue for 3 days, ending at Thursday. All the students taking part in the fest, were working hard, pouring their blood, sweat and tears in their performances.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok together were a part of a dance competition. They were in the group dance competition with Hoseok and Jimin performing a solo and group with the boys. Tae was in the skit as the lead male and Jisoo was the lead female, against Tae. Jin was happy for both of them, congratulating them for their golden opportunity and hard work.

Namjoon was given the responsibility of being the host for all 3 days solely for his strong aura and confidence. Jin and Yoongi were asked to join in the dance and cooking competition but the boys politely refused to join in. Yoongi simply refused because he was too lazy to work his ass off and Jin refused because was just shy in general.

They both didn't participate in any competition, deciding to just sit back and cheer for their dongsengs and boyfriends. Other than the dance performance, Jungkook was also a part of few sports like soccer and tennis. The boys were actively working on their performances, wanting to give their best. They were busy in some or the other competition.

Due to the upcoming events, the boys couldn't spend most of the time together, busy practicing. The girls were also a part of few competitions like Lisa was also giving a solo performance. Jennie was in the rap battle, Rose was in the singing competition along with Jennie and Jisoo. The girls often practiced with boys, since they felt comfortable with each other.

Yoongi and Jennie often held rap battles, practicing for Jennie's competition, surprising everyone at their skills. Namjoon too rapped with them, surprising Jin the most out of all. Namjoon shied away when Jin looked at him like he was fallen angel from the heavens but Yoongi was like a proud father. Namjoon was kind enough to help them with the lyrics, taking help from the girls.

Namjoon's talents may or may not have had Jin feel a certain way for him. The practice sessions had made the friendship between the 2 groups more stronger and they all respected each other. When someone needed help, everyone would step up, ready to help the other with anything. Jin and Yoongi stayed back after classes, making sure that the youngers were not stressing.

They didn't want the boys to burden themselves, silently taking care of them. Jin specifically made sure to stay with Namjoon most of time, during his practice, after realizing that his presence made Namjoon feel at ease. Jin always made sure to clear up his schedule early and run to Namjoon during his practice and Namjoon was very thankful for that.

One glance towards his boyfriend and Namjoon felt confident. Jin would sit in the farthest corner, looking at Namjoon in awe, drooling at him, who would relax as soon as he saw Jin sitting alone just for him. Jin chuckled to himself every time seeing Namjoon unconsciously sigh in relief, finding it cute. Namjoon would try to finish his practice soon, just for Jin.