Chapter 39

Jin's mom was aware of Youngbok following them and even Jin had caught the sight of him. Namjoon was next to Jin's mom, assuring her that everything was fine and Jin was walking with Namjoon's mom, talking about some casual stuff. Jin was restless, he wanted to check on his mom, wanted to be there with her but for some reason, he was also glad that Namjoon was there with her, doing the job that was meant for him.

Soon the ladies parted the ways and Namjoon gave Jin's mom an assuring look, that calmed her down. The ladies went to shopping while the boys went inside the hospital. Namjoon decided he wouldn't talk about what happened, it wouldn't make anything right, so why make things worse than it already was by talking about it? But Jin was dying out of curiousity to know, what made his mom cry.

Namjoon was leading the way and Jin was walking behind him, wondering how to break the ice. They got into the lift, which was empty and Jin decided it was the right time. He stopped the lift in the middle and looked at Namjoon with stern eyes, who was looking surprised and confused at Jin for randomly stopping the lift. "Why did you do that? It can cause inconvenience to other people" Namjoon said but Jin stayed in his place, looking at Namjoon.

"Why did my mom cry?" Jin asked hitting the bulls eyes and Namjoon went quiet for a minute, "You just wanted to ask that? You could've done that like normal people instead of some creepy shit like this" he said angrily, purposely trying to start a fight so that Jin would forget about it. But Jin didn't budge, "Why did she cry?" He asked again, pressing on each word and Namjoon exhaled deeply, looking down at his feet.

Jin frowned worriedly, "What?" He asked. Namjoon looked at him with a serious face but his eyes held apologetic look, "She saw that stalker guy" he replied in defeat and Jin gasped in shock, not expecting this reason. Namjoon saw the look on Jin's face that was filled with worry and panic and immediately held Jin's hand, "She is fine. Don't worry, some day or the other she had to know and today was the unfortunate day." he blabbered not knowing how to do the empathy talk.

Jin shook his head, "No no she will definitely try to think of some solution and again, the same routine, I'll have to move again" he replied sadly and Namjoon's breath got stuck in his throat, not expecting that. Hearing Jin talk about moving felt like a punch in his gut. Licking his lips, Namjoon was mentally trying to force himself to be calm, "Oh" he silently said, too much in shock to form words. Jin leaned back, throwing his head back.

"That motherfucker" Jin mumbled under his breath and Namjoon only glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. Both of them stood in silence, filled with thoughts and worries when Jin let out a huff and stood straight, "Let's go meet Minjoon" he said, voice sounding stressed and Namjoon could only nod, though he was desperate to know what was Jin thinking. Jin was thinking of ways to convince his mom to not make him move again. He got attached to this place.

His heart and soul was stuck in this place, with all of the boys and everyone he had met. He didn't want to move, not this time. Last time he knew, he had told his mom that he wasn't going to run away, but back then he knew Youngbok was not close. But this time, Youngbok was right under their noses and Jin knew his mom would've panicked to extreme. Lost in thoughts, he was broken out of it by the ding of the lift.

Jin silently walked out first and Namjoon followed next, keeping an eye on Jin. Jin reached Minjoon's door and put on a smile before knocking in and walked inside, greeting the new mother with a big smile. Namjoon was surprised to see Jin act so usual, like he was not just having a mental breakdown. Extremely amused by Jin, Namjoon went in and hugged Minjoon stiffly, looking at Jin the whole time. The nurse brought the babies in 5 mins before the boys came.

Minjoon smiled at Jin, "It looks like they knew their uncles were gonna visit, so they decided to come meet you both" she said and Jin smiled brightly, this time it was genuine one. He gently touched the baby girl's cheek with his finger tip and held the baby boy's clothed hand, "Thank you for meeting your uncle" he said cutely and Minjoon chuckled. Namjoon couldn't help but smile and looked at Minjoon, "When are you coming home?" He asked and Minjoon pursed her lips, "Not sure" she replied.