Chapter 15

The time when Bambam saw someone

Bambam crossed the road getting the other side, leaving his car unparked. He hurried and stopped right in front of someone, who was still unaware of his presence. Bambam exhaled inaudibly and tapped shoulder of someone, who turned around with a confused look, "Yes?" He asked and Bambam smiled charmingly at him, "Hi! You don't know me right?" He asked.

The person frowned and shook his head but Bambam laughed loudly, "That's good. Coz I don't know you either" he said and laughed while the person in front of him laughed awkwardly, not knowing what was so funny. Bambam sensed the awkwardness and cleared his throat, "I think it is better if I introduce myself first, I'm Bambam" he said extending his hand for a handshake.

The person looked down at his hand and slowly shook his hand, "I'm Taehyung" he said shyly and Bambam smiled, "Its nice to meet you Taehyung-ssi" he said and Taehyung nodded, "Like wise Bambam-ssi" he said softly. Bambam let out a silent breath and pointed at Tae's hand holding a dog, "It that your dog?" He asked trying not to sound suspicious.

Tae looked at the dog or in particular, his dog, Yeontan, whom he suddenly found on the street. Tae didn't know why was Yeontan walking around the streets, covered in mud, when he was supposed to stay with Jungkook. Tae nodded, "Yea, that's my dog" he replied and Bambam nodded, "I see" he answered softly and Tae frowned, "Can I know why do you ask?" He questioned.

Bambam being oblivious to Jungkook's story revealed everything to Tae about how he lost the dog and was looking for him for days. He even mentioned how he tried to help him by getting the clone of the lost dog. Bambam shook his head in distress, "Luckily, I found a dog, the exact replica of the lost one but he is very aggressive. I'm worried about the Tae guy" he said worriedly.

Taehyung stood frozen in shock taking everything that Bambam just told him. His best friend had lost his baby and on that, he even lied to him of taking care of Yeontan. Bambam, who was oblivious to Tae's shock, continued with his story, "I saw the same dog and thought if he was him. But now that you said its yours, I don't think it belonged to Jungkook" he said with disappointment.

Tae didn't respond to him and stared with hard eyes, bubbling with anger and sadness. Bambam smiled at Tae, "Oh well, now that everything is clear, I should leave. I have to give my friend the dog before Tae returns" he said and Tae gulped thickly, nodding. He smiled forcefully at Bambam, "Um Bambam-ssi, can I ask you for a favor?" He asked politely and Bambam nodded.

"Of course Taehyung-ssi, what is it?" Bambam replied and Tae smiled asking him for a favor which confused Bambam, but him being the oblivious one, agreed to it, not knowing he was going to get Jungkook killed. Tae and Bambam left from there, going to their respective destinations. On the other side, Jungkook who had given up, quietly followed Hobi.

Like the boys decided, they all met at the park, all tired and sweaty except for Namjoon and Jin. The boys thought they were still looking for Yeontan and patiently waited for them in the darkness, for an hour. "Ugh, what is taking them so long?" Yoongi groaned, irritated from waiting. Hoseok sighed, "I'll call them" he announced and the boys nodded.

Hoseok called Jin but it went to the voice mail. Rolling his eyes, Hoseok called Namjoon, hoping at least he would pick up and Namjoon did pickup. "I hope they didn't kill each other looking fot Yeontan" Jimin said tiredly. Hoseok put the call on the speaker mode and screamed, "Namjooooon, where are you both?" He asked and the boys along with Namjoon winced at his loud voice.