Chapter 12

Jungkook roamed around the whole city, searching for the lost pup of his crush. But unfortunately, he couldn't find him. Jungkook was under a lot of pressure, he had to find Yeontan at any costs, there was no question of just giving up. Tired and stressed, Jungkook sat down in the middle of the road, close to crying. Rubbing his face, he tried to think.

He was crushing his brain, thinking of where could the pup go. Sighing in frustration, Jungkook looked up in the sky, "God, please. Help me. Give me a sign at least of where that brat could be" he mumbled in utter desperation. And just like a miracle someone hovered over him, staring at him with confusion in his eyes and squatted next to lying Jungkook.

"Um, Jungkook?" He called and Kook slowly opened his eyes tiredly. He turned his gaze towards the pair of eyes staring at him. "Jin Hyung" Jungkook whispered sadly and pushed himself into sitting position. Jin eyes widened a little, honestly he was surprised that the brat of the college, was finally addressing him so respectfully and calling him hyung.

Bells of danger sign started ringing in Jin's mind but he still ignored that and focused on Jungkook. "What are you doing here at this time?" Jin questioned curiously and Jungkook pouted cutely, softening curious Jin. "I fucked up badly hyung" Kook confessed.Jin frowned and hummed questioningly, "Fucked up?" and repeated slowly to himself.

"What did you do?" He asked and Kook finally faced him properly, looking at him with sadness, "I lost Yeontan" he mumbled guiltily and Jin almost felt his eyes falling out of his sockets, "You WHAT?" he screeched in shock and Kook sighed heavily with scrunched forehead, nodding at Jin's question. Jin couldn't close his mouth that fell open in shock.

Taking that as a sign, Jungkook began narrating him the whole incident and whined pitifully, "I looked for him almost everywhere but he is nowhere to be found. What do I do hyung?" He asked staring at Jin with his doe eyes that made Jin almost melt in his innocent eyes. Gulping thickly, Jin opened his mouth but nothing came out of his mouth, "I-I don't know" he somehow uttered, despite shocked.

Jungkook groaned, "Tae is going to kill me" he said ruffling his hair roughly. Jin pursed his lips in thought, analyzing the messed up situation. Jungkook was tired and hopeless, he was ready to give up and accept his fate but Jin looked at him, "Why don't you ask the boys to help you. They can all help you and maybe, someone of us could find him" he suggested.

But Jungkook shook his head, sighing annoyed, "I don't trust those idiots. Plus, it's late and I'm 100% sure that they must've all gone to bed by now" he said hopelessly and Jin nodded, humming in approval. Biting his lips, Jin was busy thinking of some way to help the poor boy. Jungkook frowned deeply and almost jumped into Jin's lap, "Hyung-" he started excitedly but Jin pushed him away.

"Yah yah, stay in your god damn place" Jin shrieked, trying and pushing the heavy boy off of him. But Jungkook held Jin's hands, stopping him from pushing and pinned it in his laps, "Listen to me!" He whined and Jin made a disgusted face, "My hands are touching your clothed balls, you prick. Let me go!" He yelled and Jungkook rolled his eyes, freeing Jin's hands from his.

Jin brutally rubbed his hands on his jeans harshly, trying to wipe away the feeling of touching a no-no place of someone else. "Jeez! We are men. Stop over reacting" Jungkook scoffed seeing Jin getting worked up. Hearing Jungkook, Jin went red in his face from anger, "Asshole, we are men and GAY. Stop pretending like it was okay" he screeched and Jungkook winced shutting his ears with his hands.

"Fuck!" Jungkook hissed but Jin was busy sanitizing his hands, "God! I'm gonna chop my hands off and feed it to Yeontan" he mumbled in disgust, oblivious to pair of eyes judging him. Jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue, done with the drama king in front of him and silently stood up, "At least my balls are big than this brain. Freaking sicko" he mumbled.