Chapter 59

A few years later

"Jiminie uncle, why didn't dad tell me about this himself?" A little boy of 6 years asked confused to which Jimin smiled softly, running his hand through the boy's hair gently, "Because it is hard for your dad to forget that day, bun. Your dad is scared of that day" he gently explained and the boy nodded, "That is why he cries every time he sees Appa's photo" the boy said and Jimin pursed his lips.

"Come on Soobinie, we should get going now. Your dad will be home soon" Jimin said sweetly and the boy nodded, quickly getting up and helped Jimin. "Will baby Kai be fine?" The little boy asked softly and Jimin ruffled his hair, "Of course. Kai will be fine and you can play with him" he said and the boy jumped up in happiness. "Yes! Yeonjunie hyung, me, beomi and hyunie will play with Kai" he announced.

Jimin laughed and nodded, happy to see the boy excited. Well, it has been 8 years since the day Youngbok tried to attack Jin. A lot had changed after that dreadful day. The boys grew into fine men. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were married to each other. The Yoonmin took some time with Hoseok, to make sure he was comfortable with them and being in a poly relationship but at the end it was all worth it.

They were the last ones to get married, after Taekook, Jensoo and Rosa couple. Taekook were the first to get married, they tied the knot after 3 years of their graduation. Tae was in fashion industry and Kook was a professional gamer. They were happily married and well settled in their lives and after 3 years of successful marriage, they decided to adopt a baby of 9 months, naming him Yeonjun.

Everyone were elated for the younger couple and at the new addition in their family, the baby getting unconditional love from all of them. Jensoo were the next ones to marry and Rosa were after them. Jisoo taking up the position of her dad and Jennie becoming a well known actress. Rose was a singer and Lisa was a model. They all were quite famous and in love.

Jimin and Yoongi and Hoseok were the last ones to tie the knot. Yoongi was a producer in a big company, Hoseok was a dancer in the same company and Jimin was a part time dancer in the same company with Hoseok and Yoongi. The trio decided to adopt after 2 years of their wedding, when Jimin started having baby fever seeing baby Yeonjun with Taekook.

They first adopted Beomgyu, a baby of 6 months. But still they felt something missing and baby taehyun of 10 months came into the family. They decided that the Beomgyu was going to be child of Yoonmin and Taehyun was a child of Sope just for the paper sake. Otherwise, baby Beomgyu and baby Teahyun were equally loved by all 3 of them. But Hoseok spoiled the kids the most out of them 3, being the ultimate favorite of the kids.

The boys all grew up and moved out of their parents homes, shifting into their own homes but they all still lived near by to each other. Nothing had changed, they still barged into Jin's place and have random night overs. The new additions were also the same like their parents, randomly asking to meet the other kids. Jin never frowned upon them and let them in, without any doubts.

Jimin was walking home with Soobin, who was left with Jimin for the day. Jin was safe, after that day, it took a lot of time for him to be back to his normal self. He graduated from the college and took over his dad's place, now being the owner of the company. He adopted toddler Soobin who was 2 years old. Life got much better with Soobin for him, he started living more just because of that kid.

Having Soobin in his life, Jin started looking forward for each day. After 2 years of adopting Soobin, Jin couldn't stop himself from wanting more kids. He then took in baby Kai of 7 months, who stole Soobin heart. Soobin and Kai clicked well with each other that nobody could tell they weren't blood related. Jin's parents were happy and accepted the kids with open arms, loving them unconditionally.