Chapter 52

After leaving Jin alone in the washroom like he asked to, the boys all gathered in the cafeteria on their usual seat, worrying about their eldest. Yoongi wasn't as worried but the other boys were pretty worried for Jin. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Jin hyung will be fine guys" he said in a bored tone, making the boys look at him with a frown, "And how are you so sure about that?" Jimin asked demandingly.

Yoongi pursed his lips, 'Because I know that he was fine with the kiss. He is just worried thinking that Namjoon might have felt disgusted which he doesn't know isn't right' he thought but kept his mouth sealed, not wanting to disclose anything about the boys. Blinking twice, Yoongi shrugged in response to Jimin's question, "Just because" he said. Jimin scoffed and shook his head.

Namjoon came to the boys with an awkward smile. "Hey guys" he greeted, making the boys look at him questioningly. They all glanced at each other, thinking if the kiss made him awkward. "Did you see my message?" Jimin asked curiously to Namjoon who sat beside Taekook. Namjoon nodded, "Yup, I made Jackson apologize to Jin. That bitch will never mess with him again" he said crossing his arms with a straight face.

Yoongi looked at him with raised eyebrows, "So that's what bothered you? Not the dare Jin did?" He asked teasingly and Namjoon flushed, "What do you mean? I am bothered about that. Why do you think I got so furious?" He asked defensively and Yoongi just wiggled his eyebrows slyly. Hoseok frowned, "Are we missing something here?" He sternly asked on behalf of the other boys, who were also suspiciously looking at Yoongi.

The boys were unknown to what Yoongi was hinting at. Namjoon shook his head vigorously in shock, "No, nothing at all. That hyung is just delirious" he said, trying to appear and Yoongi controlled himself from laughing out loud. Luckily for Namjoon, Jin stepped in with red face, diverting the spotlight from him. "Oh hyungTae called seeing Jin approach them. Jin gave a forced smile, making sure that he avoided eye contact with Namjoon.

"Are you feeling fine?" Jimin asked with a worried frown and Jin nodded, slightly patting his head. "I'm fine don't worry" he sweetly said, making the maknae line smile. "Sit beside me hyung" Jimin said pulling Jin between him and Hoseok, direct opposite to Namjoon. Jin nodded and took a seat between the boys, stiffly. Everyone felt the awkward tension between Jin and Namjoon but none pointed it out, not wanting to make if even more unbearable.

Clearing his throat, Kook leaned forward, placing his elbow on the table, "When do we start with the cleaning?" he asked, breaking the tension. Hearing the question, Jin slumped into the chair with an exhausted face, "I totally forgot about that" he said in a tiny voice. Hoseok patted his back, "Don't worry hyung, together we will do it in no time" he said giving a bright smile making Jin crack a small one.

Nodding in defeated, Jin sat up straight, "Since we have time before the college time ends, should we get started now?" He asked and the boys nodded, agreeing with him. Tae pouted, crossing his arms cutely. "This is not fair. We just helped that girl then are we given punishment?" He complained and Kook lovingly took his hand, drawing circles on the back of his palm, "It's okay babe. We are at fault. We shouldn't have gotten into the fight and called some professor" he explained maturely.

His words surprising his hyungs, who looked at him a proud smile. Tae whined, not feeling the decision right. Kook hugged him, lovingly telling him that it'll be fine. Tae moved away still pouting and Kook kissed his cheek, reminding Jin and Namjoon of certain incident. Jin cleared his throat while Namjoon looked away, feeling the heat crawl up to his face. "Come on Taetae, you'll be fine" Jimin sweetly said and Tae nodded slowly, still pouting.