Chapter 20

The boys all reached home, Hobi was kinda a pissed but they all knew he'll be fine. Yoongi was glaring at Jimin and Jin every moment he got the chance to show how offended he felt. Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi's childish act and decided to ignore him which made Yoongi pout. Jin just walked home, sighing every now and then, signalling the boys that he knew what was happening.

Tae was quiet the whole time, he was thinking about what Hoseok said and wondered if he was wrong. They all parted their ways and did their normal routine, some watching Netflix, some chilling, some playing games. Jin was in the kitchen, making food for himself, binge watching the dramas. The doorbell rang and Jin frowned, not expecting anyone to visit him.

"Who is it?" He asked loudly and the person behind the door answered, "Open the door and see" making Jin roll his eyes. It was none other than Jungkook. Jin opened the door and Jungkook simply waked in, pushing Jin out of his way. He walked straight to the kitchen, ignoring Jin's complaints. "Yah! Is that how you greet someone?" He yelled.

Jungkook huffed and sat on the dining table, putting his head down. Jin shut the door and walked back, ready to chew Jungkook's ears off but stopped seeing him so quiet. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked worriedly and Kook exhaled deeply, sitting up, "Yea, I'm fine" he replied and Jin didn't believe him, which Jungkook knew. Jungkook scratched his forehead a little.

"Um, I'm trying to hide away from mom" he replied in a whisper making Jin frown deeply, "Why? What did you do?" He questioned curiously and Kook pursed his lips, avoiding Jin's eyes. "Jungkook" Jin called sternly and Kook sighed in defeat, "She found my test papers and I may or may not have broken her new lipstick. So I ran away before she killed me" he admitted sheepishly.

Jin gawked at him, he knew how women's got possessive over their lipstick and Jungkook dared to break his mom's. "Oh boy, this time you're done for" Jin said and Kook put his head down, whining like a kid, "I know, don't scare me" he complained and Jin just let the baby throw his tantrum. "I also want ramen, hyung. Make me one please" Kook said peeking at Jin.

Jin frowned, "Are you ordering me? Bitch be respectful or you won't get any" he scolded lightly with his hands stemmed on his hips, glaring at the disrespectful kid in front of him and Kook nodded in defeat, "Can you please make me some ramen too, hyung?" He forcefully requested, which impressed Jin. A proud smile grew on Jin's face, "Of course. Ramen coming right up" he said heating the water.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and drummed his fingers on the table, lost deep in his thoughts. Jin noticed how silent Jungkook had become and glanced at him. Jin decided to start a conversation and cleared his throat. Kook looked at Jin with bored eyes, "What is it?" He asked and Jin frowned, "How do you know I was meaning to ask you something?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "Just a guess." He replied and Jin gave a weird look before getting serious, "Why did you hit Liam that day?" Jin asked and Kook stopped drumming his fingers, looking at Jin with a blank face. Jin didn't know what was the boy thinking and waited for him to say something. Exhaling deeply, Kook sat straight, playing with his rings.

"Liam is my enemy in college and everyone knows that. But nobody knows why he is my enemy. He wants to fuck Tae and dump him. And he chose Tae as his target only because I like Tae. He wants to rile me up using Tae, which nobody knows. That day too, he talked shit about Tae and I couldn't control myself" Kook explained softly.

Jin took a minute to grasp everything that Kook said and let out a light scoff, "Wow, I never knew that guy was such a damn bitch." he said and Kook nodded, "But Tae doesn't know this and Liam is taking advantage of that" he said and Jin shook his head in disbelief, "I don't know if I should kick Liam or Tae first. Both are idiots" he said rolling his eyes.