Chapter 57

After Namjoon left, everyone sat in silence beside Jin, waiting for him to wake up. Yoongi was being restless, he had thousands of questions running inside him and he didn't know how long can he stay without asking. Unable to handle his curiosity anymore, Yoongi looked at Jin's parents, who were sitting next to Jin's bed, caressing his hair, lovingly, waiting for him to wake up.

Clearing his throat, Yoongi looked at Jin's parents, asking for their attention. Mr.Kim looked at Yoongi with sad eyes and Yoongi almost backed off but he didn't and softly spoke, "I know Mr.Kim, this is a wrong time to ask but what is about this Youngbok? Why did he try to kill Jin hyung?" He curiously asked and the boys all looked at Jin's parents, wanting to the answer.

Jin's parents looked at each other hesitantly, not knowing if they should speak. Jisoo understood their hesitancy and smiled at them, "Don't worry uncle and aunt. I'll handle this" she sweetly said and the couple nodded, smiling at her gratefully. The boys and girls were now confused, they didn't know that Jisoo knew everything about Jin apart from Namjoon.

Looking at everyone, she sighed deeply, "Okay, before I tell you anything, you all have to promise that nothing will change later." She said nervously and everyone agreed, eager to know. Nodding in relief, Jisoo started by introducing herself. She explained her relation with Jin and her also revealing her identity of being daughter of the principal. Hearing this, everyone, including Jennie gasped.

Jisoo gave them a small smile and apologetic look towards Jennie, who avoided her gaze. Sighing in defeat, Jisoo continued, telling everyone everything about Youngbok, his father and the misunderstanding Youngbok had regarding his fathers death. Mrs.Kim sniffled listening to how much her son had been and couldn't help but feel guilty of not being able to give him a safe life.

The boys all looked at Jin with mixed emotions, knowing what all he had been through. The respect he had for Jin, increased in the eyes of boys. Jungkook shook his head, wiping his tears he stood up, with blank face, "Namjoon hyung knew about this all?" He asked looking at Jin's resting figure and Jisoo slowly nodded, "Yes. Namjoon knew about this and it was Jin's request to not tell you anything." She said.

The boys looked at her confused, "Why?" Jimin asked softly and Jisoo licked her lips with a pained smile, "He was worried of you all getting involved with Youngbok. Jin was worried enough about Namjoon knowing everything and he wanted to keep you all safe" she explained and Kook scoffed, "That motherfucker. I'm going to kill that bastard" he growled loudly, hating Youngbok with all his cells.

Tae gently held Kook's hand, asking him to relax. There was a thick silence and nobody how to break it. Jin slowly started waking up and Jin's mom gasped, "Jinnie, baby" she said softly, not wanting to startle him. Seeing Jin moving, everyone went closer to him, surrounding his bed. Jin looked around with scrunched eyebrows, clearing his sight which was a little blurry.

Jin looked at his mom and smiled triedly, "Mom" he rasped out in scratchy voice and Rose quickly handed Mrs.Kim a glass of water with straw in it. Jin's mom guided the straw to Jin's lips and let him drink some water. Jin smiled at her and tried to sit up but winced as the pain shot up from his shoulder. "You shouldn't move, young man" Mr.Kim softly said and Jin looked at his dad, "Dad" he said.

Mr.Kim nodded with a sweet smile, getting teary. Yoongi went out to call doctor and everyone stayed with Jin. Kook moved close to Jin and held his hand, "Hyung" he softly said and Jin glanced at him, with a smile, "Hi" he said and Kook's lips wobbled, "Fuck you. You scared me to death back there" he cried and Jin chuckled little, wincing in pain as he tried to ruffle the boys hair with his injured hand.