Chapter 60

Jin and Namjoon spend some quality time together in Jin's bed before Mrs.Kim came back with food for the boys. Soon Mr.Kim also joined them, watching Namjoon with hawk eyes, making the boy uncomfortable. Jin saved Namjoon from his father, who agreed to cut him some slack. Namjoon was escorted back to his room with Mrs.Kim.

Namjoon sighed in relief, thanking the lady, who decided to stay with him till his parents come. Namjoon's mom had left just before Jin woke up and Minjoon couldn't visit with her sick twins. Namjoon's dad was out of town with Daejung. Namjoon's family were yet to know about Jin waking up. Mrs.Kim talked with Namjoon till his mother returned.

The ladies hugged and chatted before she told her about Jin waking up. Namjoon's mom gasped loudly, startling Namjoon and Jin's mom. She quickly put her bag down and dashed out of the room to meet Jin, leaving the stunned people behind. Jin was comfortable on his bed, laughing with his father about something when Namjoon's mom barged in.

Her sudden arrival shocked the males, making both Jin yelp in shock. "Jin! Oh My god" the lady said in relief, hugging Jin lovingly. Jin hugged back with a beautiful smile, telling her not to worry about him. Jin's mom and Namjoon joined them and saw Namjoon's mom babying Jin. Namjoon smiled, "My mom loves him more than me" he said and Jin's mom chuckled.

"Mom let him breathe" Namjoon loudly said, making his mother to step away from his boyfriend. Jin smiled at Namjoon with a teasing look, "Are you jealous?" He asked and Namjoon chuckled, "Not at all. I'm glad actually" he said and Namjoon's mom frowned. "Wait! Something changed between you both." She said suspiciously.

Both the boys looked at each other with blush covering their faces. Mr.Kim scoffed, "Your son has become the most important person in Jin's life. That's what happened" he said, sulking and pouting a little. Namjoon's mom looked at Jin's mom with a confused frown, who gave a bright smile, "We are finally in laws" she squealed loudly.

Namjoon, Jin and his father looked at Jin's mom with wide eyes, "Mom!" "Aunty!" "Honey!" All 3 of them together exclaimed in shock, which the ladies pointedly ignored the reactions. Namjoon mom squealed with Jin's mom, matching her excitement. They both were so happy that they forgot they were mothers and wives and even grandmother, in case of Namjoon's mom.

"Today is the best day" Namjoon's mom happily exclaimed, making Jin and Namjoon embarrassed. "Mom! Stop it" Namjoon whispered, at his mom's reaction. Namjoon's mom looked at Jin, "Aigoo, my son in law. Get well soon, okay. I don't want to see you like this" she said sweetly, making Jin feel shy and awkward. Namjoon huffed in disbelief and walked to his mom, pulling her out of there.

"Mom, let's go. Jin needs to rest" Namjoon said but Namjoon's mom frowned, "Fine, you jealous human. Let me at least talk to Jin properly" she said, flicking his forehead. Namjoon hissed in pain but rolled his eyes and let his mom go, who walked to Jin with a motherly smile, asking if he was feeling better. Jin's mom looked at Namjoon, with a smile, rubbing his forehead where he got flicked.

"After you go to your room, make sure you eat and sleep. You need rest too. Your wounds are still healing" Mrs.Kim said sweetly and Namjoon nodded, "Yeah. I will after the nurse changes the bandages." he replied and Jin's mom smiled, "I still can't thank you enough for saving Jin's life, Namjoon-ah. Thank you" she said with a grateful smile and overwhelming emotions.

Namjoon shook his head, "You don't have to thank me. I would do anything for him" he softly replied looking at Jin, who was laughing with his mother. Jin's mom chuckled, "And that is why I say you're my son in law. I know you both are going to be the power couple." She said and Namjoon shyly smiled, wishing her words to be true. He wanted to be with Jin till the end of time.