Chapter 14

Jungkook stood like a statue, seeing all the boys in front of him. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect to be caught by the boys. Gulping thickly, Jungkook stood frozen, staring at the boys with wide eyes. Hoseok walked towards him with baby steps, gently holding on Kook's shoulder, "You lost Tae's dog Kook?" He asked softly and Kook didn't respond.

The silence from him made Hoseok sigh in frustration, "Oh no. This is bad" Hoseok muttered with the troubled face. Yoongi didn't blink, staring at Kook with wide eyes and turned towards Namjoon with open mouth. "You knew about this, didn't you?" He asked with the same frozen expression and Namjoon gave up trying to hide, nodding his head in response.

Jimin gasped loudly, "You knew about it? Then why didn't you tell us?" He asked offended. Namjoon pursed his lips, "It was his decision, though I did suggest him to tell you all but" he ended giving Jimin a look of 'not my fault'. Jin shook his head, exhaling deeply, "I think we need to help and get his ass out of trouble before Tae returns" he said trying to appear stern and serious.

Hoseok nodded with a worried frown, "Jin hyung is right" he said to no one and turned towards sweating Kook. Seeing him nervous, Hoseok softened, smiling a little, "Don't worry Kookie, you're safe until we solve this mess. After that we'll deal with you" he said and Jungkook gulped, "Are you scaring me or giving me a heads up that you're kill me later?" He questioned nervously.

Hoseok simply smiled creepily at him before looking at the boys. "Jimin, did Tae tell you when he was coming back?" Hoseok asked but Jimin shook his head, "I haven't talked to him since last evening" he replied and Jin soghed, "Well, Jungkook, where was the last place you saw Yeontan?" Jin asked and Kook pointed towards his side and Jin nodded, ready for it.

"Alright. We are all going to split up. There is no way Yeontan would be in the same place" he started but Namjoon scoffed, "Like we didn't know that, genius" he commented rolling his eyes but Jin ignored him, "So we're going to spread out around the city. Look for him everywhere, in every alley, every dustbin, in every corner of the city, okay?" He asked for the confirmation and the boys nodded.

"Got it" Jimin answered for them all and Jin nodded but Namjoon spoke up again. "Let's keep in touch, guys. Whatever information you get, make sure you keep updating us all, so that we'll have an idea where all have we looked for Yeontan" Namjoon said and Yoongi pointed at him with a look, "Good idea. We can mark off the places  and keep looking at other places" he added.

The boys all nodded, agreeing with him. "I think, we should make teams. So that, we'll have a backup in case we get into any trouble" Jimin suggested hesitantly and Hoseok eagerly agreed with him, "I agree with Jimin. Let's make pairs and spread out" he said and Yoongi nodded, "I'm taking Jimin with me" he said immediately, pulling Jimin next to him and Jimin scowled at him.

"I know why you want to go with me" he spat at Yoongi, who innocently shrugged at him, pretending he was oblivious to Jimin's accusations but mentally he was evilly laughing. Hoseok latched onto Jungkook, "I'll be with Jungkookie. He can save me from the bugs" he said giving his 440 volt smile. Jungkook didn't react, still trying to take in all that was happening around him.

Jin nodded at them all, agreeing with the pairs. He glanced at Namjoon, from the corner of his eyes, who was already looking at him and pursed his lips, "Um, does anyone want to partner with me?" He asked hopefully but the boys shook their heads simultaneously, crushing his hopes. Namjoon sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "This is fucked up" he mumbled under his breath.