Finale

And a little time leap of 2 years

Namjin were happy in their world. They both had gotten successful and were happy with their life. Sure, there were tough time, both of them had their shares of Up's and Down's but they both had each other and came out of the hard times. Living with Namjoon, Jin finally got his problem of insomnia treated. Turns out that Namjoon made Jin feel safe and make him sleep peacefully.

Namjoon had proposed Jin for marriage after 1.5 years of living together and all of them were happy. Both the families over the clouds at the news of the wedding. Jin had finally taken his dad's position in the company and now controlling a big empire gracefully, while Namjoon had built a successful company, that he made on his own from the scratch with his hard work.

They both moved out of their small apartment to a bigger place, being the proud owners of it. Things were quite well settled for them. The other boys were doing well too. Yoongi was now a known producer of the country and in his company. He had won many awards and hearts of people with his brilliant music while his boyfriends were making name as the best dancers.

Hoseok was the hot talk of the town, all of the companies wanting him desperately. Jimin had a different fan following, well known for his cuteness, making his 2 boyfriends hell lot of jealous when fan boys threw themselves at Jimin. The boys were proud that people loved Jimin but were also jealous. And today was again the same thing.

A situation were a fan commented something rubbish on Jimin's post, making Yoongi and Hoseok jealous AF. The boys were raging mad at the person, who commented at their boyfriend and Jimin just rolled his eyes annoyed, looking at his boyfriends, who knew they were wrong but they didn't like to share, especially not Jimin.

"Guys, please, you know people write these things. You get those comments too, but I never react like this" Jimin said with a deep frown, done with his childish boyfriends. Hoseok scoffed, "You're not someone Jimin. You're cute, you're hot and you're someone that everyone wants" he said and Yoongi nodded, "He is right. We should report this person" he suggested seriously, looking at Hoseok.

"Oh my God!!" Jimin groaned loudly tugging at his hair, disappointed at his boyfriends and Yoongi looked at him questioningly with a blank face. Jimin threw his hands in the air, extremely angry, "Fuck you both! It's not even serious but your possessive asses can't handle seeing me get love from people" he spat angrily glaring at both and stormed off to his room.

Hoseok and Yoongi were shocked at the younger's outburst. Jimin never cursed but this time, not only did he curse but also doubted them. Hoseok frowned sadly, looking at Yoongi, who had a stoic face, looking at Jimin's door. "He thinks-" Hoseok started slowly but Yoongi cut him off, without even looking at him, "No, he is just angry right now. I'm sure he doesn't mean it" he said calmly.

Yoongi was serious, wanting Hoseok to know that it wasn't like that and kept looking into Hoseok's eyes. Sighing a little, "Let's just give him some time and space. I'm sure he wants to clear his mind now" Yoongi softly suggested and Hoseok nodded sadly, sighing inaudibly. Yoongi walked to Hoseok and gently took his hand, giving him a small smile, making Hoseok reciprocate the same.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok to the kitchen, deciding to make something since they hadn't eaten anything. They both were in the kitchen, helping each other but nobody spoke, not knowing how to break the ice. While the two boys were in the kitchen, Jimin was in his room, filled with mixed emotions. He was angry, disappointed, sad but more over he was feeling guilty.

Guilty of bursting out on his boyfriends. Angry tears filled up in Jimin's eyes and he sat on the bed, holding his head in his hands. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He muttered to himself in a tiny guilty voice. Jimin was overwhelmed with emotions and finally let the tears fall from his eyes, not knowing what to do. He wanted to apologize but he couldn't find the courage in him.