Chapter 53

Okay so before starting tho chapter, I want to ask something.

Did you all notice something that both Namjoon and Jin didn't do after getting kissed in the chapter 51?

I am sure you all noticed it, right?

Well, if not then the answer will be at the end of this chapter !!

Okay, now back to the chapter.

Have fun!

Jin and Jisoo joined the group back, successfully without getting caught. Once the floor was done, Hoseok went up the stage, with a broom in his hand. The loud music that was playing in Yoongi's phone was now connected to the speakers and who can deny the absolute mind blowing taste Yoongi has in music? Hoseok excitedly dance on the stage to the hip hop music playing loud in the speakers.

His dance moves were out of the world, making everyone watch him in awe. Seeing Hoseok dancing so passionately, Lisa couldn't stop herself and rushed up the stage, joining Hoseok. Both the great dancers were absolutely killing it, everyone cheering them loudly. Everyone watching them hyping the dancers up. Hoseok signalled the people to join in and that's all it took for everyone except Yoongi and Namjoon to go up.

The both elder boys, who decided to watch the others, took a seat in the front row, enjoying the show the people on the stage put on for them. Yoongi and Namjoon laughed loudly seeing them all pumped up and go crazy, but still hyped them up, letting them enjoy. Everyone did random steps, from robotics to ballet to freestyle. It was a total mess but one happy mess with lots of smiles and cheers.

Everyone just danced without any thoughts or hesitance, enjoying the music and moving their bodies like they owned it. The hip hop song into something else and everyone cheered at that. But Yoongi blushed, giving a shy gummy smile, it was romantic song and Romance genre was something Yoongi pretended to never listen to. Couples gathered around, Taekook, Jensoo, Rosa and Jinminseok danced together.

Yoongi and Namjoon fondly watched them all, smiling widely at them. Taekook and Jensoo were totally in the mood, immersed into their respective partners. Jin knew about the Yoonminseok trio and backed away from them. He smiled at them, letting them have a moment too. Jin held an imaginary person and swayed with the music, just like the others. Jimin and Hoseok laughed seeing Jin but were also glad that Jin was so understanding.

Jin winked at them and the boys blushed but nonetheless danced together, smiling shyly at each other. Jin danced with an invisible person, glancing at Namjoon every now and then, with a prettty smile to which Namjoon responded back with a smile back, both speaking to each other through their eyes. Others noticed the exchange of smiles and eye contact between NamJin and giggled to themselves, feeling happy for them.

Seeing Jin on the stage, the love for the elder poured from Namjoon's eyes to which Yoongi smirked. "You know, ever since Jin came into our lives, its been nothing but the best" he started. Namjoon looked at Yoongi with a small frown full of confusion but smile still decorating his lips. Yoongi pointed at Jin with his eyes, "He is a natural. He blended in with us so well and not to forget, has been with us in every situation." Yoongi said and Namjoon listened to him attentively.

"Jin hyung always supported Hoseok, pushing him more. He was there to defend Jimin when someone dared to talk shit about him. He helped Kook finding Yeontan and Tae to realise his mistake. He got them to realise their feelings, took care of us when we fell sick. Fought with us and for us. He knows when to step up and when to let the boys take their decision. It's like, he was meant to meet us" he said with a soft tone, looking at the boys, with a fond expression.