Chapter 25

Namjoon stood frozen in embarrassment along with Jin and everyone else were shocked. Mrs.Kim cleared her throat, "Why don't you sit Namjoon?" She politely said and Namjoon refused to move so Jin rolled his eyes, pulling him to the couch. Mr.Kim glanced at Mrs.Kim with wide eyes, both of them more than shocked seeing Jin comfortable with Namjoon.

While Jungkook, who ran off to the restroom, took his phone, busy texting Jimin about what he saw. Jimin being the social butterfly spread the news to all the boys and soon a group was made, excluding Namjoon and Jin. Hoseok was more shocked hearing the gossip of his friends while Yoongi was full on detective mode, questioning every little detail.

Mr.Kim followed the boys and sat opposite to Namjoon while Jin sat next to his father. Mrs.Kim sat on the other side of Mr.Kim. "So, Namjoon was it?" Mr.Kim asked seriously and Namjoon sat upright, nodding with a straight face, "Yes sir" he replied and the older man nodded. "Tell me what's happening?" He asked and Namjoon glanced at Jin, wondering if he should say the truth.

Luckily, Jin spoke in place of Namjoon, "He knows I have a stalker and in fact, he also saved me one time from him" he explained. Mrs.Kim softened and smiled at Namjoon, who was blushing for some reason. "Thank you Namjoon-ssi. I'm really grateful that you helped our son" she said an Namjoon gave a small smile, "It was nothing Mrs.Kim, I'm sure anyone would've done that" he said.

Mr.Kim sighed, "How much does he know?" He butted, questioning Jin who licked his lips, "Nothing" he replied in one word answer and Namjoon frowned in confusion. He knew there was some story about the stalker but he was confused that the elder couple knew and yet left Jin alone here. Mr.Kim nodded and looked at Namjoon, "Nobody helps for no reason Namjoon" he started.

Namjoon didn't know what to say and looked lost. "So you can be honest now, why did you help Jin?" He questioned seriously and Jin gave a look full of disbelief to his father, "Dad-" he started to help Namjoon but Mr.Kim stopped him, showing his palm and Jin instantly shut up. Namjoon gulped thickly, wondering what his answer would land him into. He had obviously recognized them first time.

"I expect nothing honestly. When I saw Jin helpless that night, I couldn't just leave him alone. And I'm not saying this coz I'm trying to be a good person or scared of your power but I'm saying this as a responsible human, I helped him. It was nothing honestly, nothing at all" he replied honestly and Mr.Kim was impressed. To say that he was pleased by Namjoon's truthfulness, he knew that the boy was a good person.

Jin on the other hand was surprised, "You knew them?" He asked loudly in shock and Namjoon nodded with a frown, "Did you think I'm blind or dumb like the others?" he questioned sarcastically and Mr.Kim laughed. Mrs.Kim smiled, shaking her head but Jin scowled, "Yeah, what can I expect from a person who has his head stuck in books 24/7?" He sassed.

Namjoon scoffed, "At least I don't waste my time doing useless stuff" he clapped back and Jin waved his hand, "I really won't answer that" he said with a smirk and Namjoon flared up, feeling insulted. Mrs.Kim clicked her tongue, "Kids stop fighting" she said and instantly pointed at each other, "He started it" they said together and Mr.Kim whistled, "Will I see some action?" He said rubbing his hands.

Mrs.Kim slapped his back, "Stop it" she said sternly and Mr.Kim sat back straight. Namjoon cleared his throat, "Sorry" he said and Mrs.Kim shook her head with a smile. The door bell rang and Namjoon puckered his lips, "The boys are here" he said and Jin shook his head, mentally killing Kook. Suddenly he remembered about the boy and looked around while Mrs.Kim opened the door.