Chapter 36

Jin was hiding his face and walking in the hallways, too embarrassed to even look at anyone. Why you ask? Coz apparently, half of the university had seen his life threatening stunt to save Jungkook. Jin wouldn't have reacted this way, but seeing people happily support him and congratulate him for being with Namjoon, made him blush for some reason. Hiding his face, Jin was almost close to boys restroom when he was pulled back by his bag.

Jin squeaked out in surprise, almost falling on his butt but luckily, his flexibility saved him from the accident. Jin scowled and turned around to beat the ass of the one who pulled him, but his scowl turned into a pout when he saw Jisoo glaring at him. Jisoo glanced around, "Follow me" she said sternly and started walking. Jin heaved a frustrated sigh and followed Jisoo like a kicked puppy. Someone, who was passing by the place, saw them both and frowned.

"Why are they together?" They muttered confused and shrugged, "Not my business" they said and walked away, not really paying much attention and that someone was none other than Tae, who was passing by them. Jisoo walked into an empty room and turned around to face Jin. Jisoo didn't have any problem with Jin dating, she was intact encouraging Jin to date but not when his enemy is out there trying to harm him. Jisoo knew everything about Youngbok and also the terror Jin had been through.

Jin stood in front of Jisoo, "Look-" he started but Jisoo cut him off, "Do you like Namjoon?" She asked not letting Jin speak. Jin looked at Jisoo with wide eyes, shocked at the question. "What? No!" Jin replied shaking his head vigorously. Jisoo wasn't having it, "Don't lie to me Jin, I saw what happened in the main hall. Don't you dare try to play with me now. So just answer my question honestly, do you like him?" She asked again and Jin scoffed in disbelief, "How can you even ask me that?" he said.

"You know, I don't have any friends, you know I can't make any friends, you know that he is out there, you know anyone close to me is in danger, you know everything, then how can you ask me this, Jisoo?" Jin questioned pissed. Jisoo gulped thickly, she knew it all, but this time, she felt something between Jin and Namjoon. "I know, I know everything and that is why I want to know, why are getting yourself and the boys in trouble?" she asked calmly, looking into Jin's pissed eyes.

Exhaling deeply inaudibly, Jisoo gently took Jin's hand, "Jin, we always played together since we were toddlers, you were my first ever friend. We have been apart for so long and never met after that incident until now. But you know, even after all this, you're my brother and my best friend. I can't see you getting in trouble. I don't want you to move away anymore. So, please, please don't give him a chance to ruin what you have now." She pleaded and Jin sighed, feeling helpless as usual.

Jin licked his lips and nodded timidly, "I won't let him ruin anything now. He did enough, not anymore" he said softly and Jisoo smiled sadly. Jin went extremely quiet and Jisoo cleared her throat, "I know, it's crazy but you and Namjoon look good together" she teased and Jin groaned, throwing his head back, "Not you too" he whined and Jisoo frowned, "You too? Who else are expecting this?" She asked curiously and Jin shook his head, "The boys all are suspicious. But its not even like that" he explained.

"Namjoon don't like me and I don't like him either. We never talk to each other calmly like friends, whenever we do, it's almost like we are aiming at each others throats. And what you saw in the main hall, I was trying to help Jungkook out, coz that son of a rabbit doesn't know how to kiss at all. What a lover boy!" He rapped and ended with a loud scoff. Jisoo gave a awkward smile, "Okay, Jin, breathe. You're out of breath" she reminded and Jin realized that he indeed wasn't breathing.

Jin started taking deep breaths and Jisoo went quiet again, but this time she was at loss of words. "Oh well, whatever happened, at the end, the outcome of that is good. That's all matters." she said referring to Taekook and Jin nodded, "Yeah, it's finally good." He agreed and Jisoo exclaimed suddenly, surprising Jin, who jumped a little. "Why don't you and I go out this weekend? You know, like a day away from all our problems?" She suggested hopefully.