Chapter 18

Jungkook left the gym, banging the door shut on his way. Jin let out a defeated groan, falling on Yoongi to help him stand. Hoseok and Namjoon helped Yoongi hold Jin, thinking he was fainting or something, but Jin being himself, rolled his eyes, "I'm being dramatic guys. Don't worry" he said and stood straight shocking the boys to their core.

"What the fuck man, I almost pissed my pants" Yoongi yelled at him while Jin waved his hand, "Too bad, I wanted to see your embarrassed face" he said with a fake sad face and Jimin made a disgusted face, "Can you stop about that now. We have bigger problems here" he said trying to get them to be serious but Tae scoffed, "I out" he said and walked out of the room.

Jin deeply frowned, "What is the matter with this boy?" He asked to himself but Namjoon answered to him, "He is badly hurt by what Jungkook did. People always get irritated when they keep hearing about what hurted them the most" he said wisely and Hoseok looked deep in thoughts, "But why is it hurting him so much?" He questioned.

Nobody knew what made Tae so angry and their blind shot was Jungkook loosing Yeontan, which was partially right. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, unaware of the answer just like everyone. Jimin felt his phone vibrate and he checked it, only to gasp out loud, "Holy fudge" he cursed and the boys all peeked into his phone, mimicking Jimin's reaction.

Liam, the boy was being apologized by Tae and someone posted a pic about it. Jimin scowled, "He's lost it or what?" He grumbled and Namjoon clicked his tongue, "These boys need to chill" he said and glanced at Jin who was worriedly staring at Jimin's phone. Sighing, he turned to Jin, "Hyung, you shouldn't have come" he  said sternly and Jin frowned.

"Why?" He asked and Namjoon looked at him with are you serious look, "You need to rest, you're severely injured" he reminded and Jin nodded in realization. Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Will we go out before I die in this stinking place?" He said and the boys all walked out before a boy came rushing to them and stopped right in fron't of Jin.

The boy took few seconds to calm down, panting from lack of breath. "What do you want?" Jimin asked, seeing him suddenly stop them and the boy looked at Jin, "Principal is looking for you" he said and the boys all looked at Jin with wide eyes, who too had a deep frown, though mentally he was rolling his eyes. Jin thanked the boy and send him away.

"Why does principal want you?" Yoongi asked and Jin shrugged, "I guess, I have to find out" he said and exhaled deeply, "You guys go ahead. I'll see you at home" he said and the boys refused, "No, we are not leaving you alone" they pretested and Jin gave up, "Fine, then wait for me at the gates or in the cafeteria. I'll be back soon" he said and the boys agreed with him, walking to cafeteria.

Jin went to principal's office and knocked on the door, hearing come in, he walked in. "Ah! Jin" the man said and stood up, going to embrace Jin. Jin smiled heartily and hugged back, "How are you my boy. I heard you met with an accident, are you fine? What did the doctor say?" The man rambled on and Jin gave a look to which the man shut up.

"I'm fine, sir" Jin started but the man clicked his tongue, making Jin sit on the couch comfortably, "We are alone. Call me uncle" he said and Jin chuckled, "I'm fine uncle. Nothing serious but I have been told to get good rest for few days" he said and the principal nodded, "Alright. Let's go back to home, huh? That way you can rest properly" he said but Jin's smile fell.

"You know I can't" Jin muttered slowly and the principal frowned, "If that's because of your aunt then you don't have to worry about her. I promise you she won't do anything" he promised but Jin shook his head, "No no, aunt was never the problem. You know I can't risk your all lives. It is all better as it is" he explained vaguely but the man wasn't ready to understand.