Chapter 42

As Jin and Namjoon parted their ways from the table, Daejung leaned closer to his mother in law with excited eyes, "I ship them both so much!" He whisper yelled and Mrs.Kim nodded, "I know. They look so good together but they both are dumb" she said distastefully, shaking her head, clicking her tongue. Daejung too nodded with pursed lips, exhaling stressfully. Mr.Kim cleared his throat listening them both, with a deep frown.

"Let them both decide if they are good with each other and for each other. I don't want you both to force them into anything. It's their life, let them do what they want to" Mr.Kim said seriously. Daejung and Mrs.Kim glanced at each other from the corner of their eyes and nodded, not speaking a word. Mr.Kim gave them one last stern look and left the table, going to his room. Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes, pouting slightly being yelling at.

"I am sure he'll be the first one to party once they both get together" she said scoffing a little and Daejung shrugged. He quickly took some food for Minjoon, who was waiting for him while Mrs.Kim got up, doing the chores. Namjoon went to his room and plopped on his bed, groaning a little. His face was on the pillow and he inhaled Jin's scent, "He smells nice" he muttered subconsciously but rolled over, cursing at himself. "That's so gay Namjoon" he scolded himself.

Sighing deeply, he got up and took some clothes to wash up. On the other side, Jin went to his home, to change and to tell his parents that he was going out for the whole day. As he walked in, he house seemed weirdly quiet. Hair on back side of Jin's neck stood up, making his gulp thickly. 'Something has happened' he thought, looking around. He saw his father sitting alone at the dining table and sadly eating his breakfast.

A curious frown etched on Jin's forehead and he looked around, wondering where his mother was. Not finding her, Jin walked to his father, who was lazily chewing his food, "Appa" he said and his father ever so slowly looked at him with no so motivation in his eyes. "Where's mom?" Jin asked softly with a deep frown and his father put the spoon down, sighing in extreme agony, "She is avoiding me" he said in a timid voice and Jin's eyes widened in surprise.

His parents did quarrel every now and then but he also knew that the consequences of the fight were deadly. The couple fought but once they talk it out things get cheesiest and out of control. Jin's dad was a romantic man, who never shied away from showing his love for his wife. Jin thought it was cute until they start being extremely sweet, which made him cringe internally. Jin gulped horrified, shaking away those skin crawling thoughts.

"What did you do that she has been avoiding you?" He asked curiously and his father looked at him with an embarassed smile, "Let's just say I did something that made her extremely angry" he explained and Jin scoffed shaking his head, "Tch tch, no wonder you got this punishment." He said umimpressed and his father took a big bite, pouting sadly hearing Jin. Sighing, Jin nodded, "I'll go talk to her" he said knowing the look his father made.

Mr.Kim beamed in happiness and gave a bright smile making Jin chuckle at his childish father, "Sometimes I wonder how did I become so mature living with you" he said with a smirk and Mr.Kim's smile immediately turned into frown, "Yah!" He loudly said and Jin ran away, laughing at his own comment. Scowling, Mr.Kim took a bit of his food, "He definitely got his mother's sassiness" he grumbled under his breathe.

Jin reached his parents room and knocked a few times before going in but there was no response. He slowly opened the door and found the room empty. Seeing the empty room, Jin blinked in confusion, "Where did she go?" He asked himself, closing the door and walking to his room. Making a note to talk to his mom soon, Jin decided to get changed first and tried to open the door which was locked. It confused Jin finding the door locked but he added two and two and took a deep breath.