Chapter 43

Jin and Jisoo sat at the beach shore, watching the peaceful sunset. Jisoo sighed softly, enjoying the peace and the company. Jin on the other hand was not feeling at peace, he felt someone watching him. Trying his best to ignore the creepy feeling, he tried to enjoy the day. Jisoo glanced at Jin, who was lost in his thoughts, "Hey, you okay?" She asked with concern laced in her voice and Jin gave her a smile, nodding his head.

"I'm fine. Its just been so long I could enjoy this calmness" he said, half lying. Jisoo pursed her lips and looked at him pitifully. She noticed his clothes and frowned in confusion, "Since when did you change your style?" She asked, pointing at the outer shirt and Jin looked at her, following her gaze. "Ah" Jin started, holding his shirt, "It's not mine. It's Namjoon's, I borrowed from him this morning" he nonchalantly said oblivious to shock face his sister had.

"Namjoon's clothes? Since when did you both start sharing clothes?" She asked shocked and Jin explained the whole situation of him falling asleep at Namjoon's place to him unable to change before meeting her, leaving out the crucial details of them not sharing the bed. Jisoo gasped in shock, her eyes wide as saucers, "You slept in his room?" She asked and Jin nodded, obliviously. Jisoo continued staring at Jin with wide eyes, which confused him.

Jin looked at her confused, "What?" He asked with a confused frown. Jisoo looked at him with same wide eyes, "You both slept together in his room? On his bed?" She asked with clear words and Jin yelled, "Yah! What are you even saying? Do you hear yourself?" He asked half blushing, half fuming. Jisoo sat back with wide eyes, taken aback from his outburst. Jin had a deep frown, his eyes narrowed in anger and his ears turning red. "I and Namjoon did not sleep together" he clearly.

Jisoo was still confused and Jin again but this time slowly and with every detail, narrated the story twice. Hearing Jin, Jisoo let out a relieved Ah, nodding pleased. Jin rolled his eyes at her and scoffed, not expecting his close friend to accuse him like that. "You know, it would be a sensational news on the TV about you and Namjoon, if ever you get together" she said, looking pointedly at Jin, who scowled at her. But something caught his attention.

"Why would the world even be interested in the life of Kim Seokjin, who isn't even going to take over the companies and who would even know Namjoon, a university student?" Jin asked with a curious shrug and Jisoo looked at Jin with 'Are you serious' look, which made Jin frown. Jisoo blinked a few times before sitting straight, "Wait, let me get this right" she said, looking right into Jin's eyes to his soul and with all seriousness, she finally spoke up.

"Do you know who is Namjoon and who is his father?" Jisoo asked and Jin frowned in thought, trying to remember if he ever heard about Namjoon's dad's occupation. Seeing Jin think, Jisoo let out an amused scoff and sat back, "Are you even serious! You don't know who Namjoon's father is but you still got close to them?" She asked in surprise and Jin frowned, now slightly getting anxious seeing Jisoo's reaction. "Stop playing these quizzical games and spit it out" he said glaring at her.

Jisoo laughed humorlessly, shaking her head in disbelief, "What world is this bitch living in?" She asked herself, wondering how dumb could Jin be. Jin grit his teeth and Jisoo exhaled, "Okay, so have you heard about Kim Jaesoo?" She asked and Jin nodded seriously, "Yup, the famous lawyer of the country. What about him?" He asked clueless and Jisoo pursed her lips in defeat when Jin didn't realize her intention of introducing Namjoon's father.

"Did you ever see him?" She asked hopefully again this time but Jin shook his head, "Nope, I heard about him from dad during some business talk, that's all. Apart from that, I never really bothered to look about him" Jin truthfully answered and Jisoo smacked her forehead in disbelief. Jin was surprised but didn't speak a word. Jisoo looked at Jin with the most sympathetic eyes, "Jinnie, you're my best friend and my brother. I love you but right now, I have all my brain cells urging me to drown in this sea" she said sadly.