Chapter 17

The next morning, the boys all, except for Jin, met together and walked to school like normal days. But they could all feel heavy tension between Jungkook and Tae. Tae acted like usual, smiling and talking but he never spared a glance to Jungkook, who kept a stoic face, not showing any reaction, though his heart kept crushing.

Nobody spoke about it and for the first time ever, the chaotic boys didn't cause any trouble and peacefully walked to the university. As soon as they entered the gates of the college, Jungkook parted his ways and went to God knows where. Tae smiled and pulled Jimin with him, who knew Tae was trying hard to not show any feelings.

Jimin let Tae do as he like and went with him, silently conversing with the boys that whatever happened between Tae and Kook wasn't good. Hoseok wasn't as bright like usual days which made Yoongi even more lethargic. Namjoon had to drag Yoongi, stopping him from going back home and ditch the classes sleeping at home.

Nothing felt right in the college. The whole college slowly caught on with the on going tension between Tae and Kook. Both of them kept running away from each other catching glances, they didn't stay in one room, changed the path finding each other in same corridor. The boys who always stuck together like glue were avoiding each other like plague.

Being quite known and famous in the college meant having enemies, some were direct with their feelings while some pretended to be friends but still hated them. The boys even though were polite and friendly with everyone, still managed to have enemies, who hated them for some reason but they didn't pay them any mind and lived their life.

Like these boys, there was also a group of girls who were quite famous but still polite with the others. One of them were cousins with the boys but none of them knew. They just managed to hide it well from the others. The pair of cousins were Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisoo. Jisoo was known for her beautiful face apart from her kind nature.

She was best friends with Kim Jennie, Park Rosé and Lisa Manoban, who were also famous along with Jisoo. Lisa, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were friends with each other, meeting often for dance practices while Jisoo and Tae were in the acting class and Rose was close to Yoongi, who shared same passion in music.

Jennie was in class with Namjoon, but they hardly ever talked. They never meddled with each other out of the classes but in class, they were quite close, making others question if they were more than friends. The girls knew boys and like others, they too shipped few pairs. Like the others, they too noticed the tension and wondered what happened.

They wanted to ask if everything was alright, but they didn't think it was appropriate to ask something so personal, so they stuck on thinking what made the boys so glum. Nobody in the college knew that Jisoo and Jin were cousins. Jisoo was the daughter of the principal which was also hidden from the others but the girls knew that.

Jin had requested his identity to be hidden from others and his family members obliged with his request. Jisoo secretively checked on Jin every now and then, but never once spoke to him in the college. It was acting class and Jisoo was waiting for Tae to come, which he did. There was a smile on his face but it looked forced and Jisoo frowned.

'How bad is the situation that he has to use his acting abilities?' she wondered but smiled at Tae who was approaching her. "Hey Jisoo" Tae greeted her and smiled, "Hi Tae, how are you?" She asked and Tae nodded, "I'm good I'm good. How are you? Seems like you're getting more and more fans huh?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

She frowned and stared at him questioningly to which Tae rolled his eyes, pointing at the group of girls watching her. Jisoo smiled at them out of politeness and looked away, feeling kind of shy and embarrassed. Tae laughed at her but before she could say something, the teacher came in, making pairs for the act. Unfortunately, Jisoo and Tae were paired with different people.