Chapter 29

"SHUT UP!" Tae screamed, glaring at Kook, making everyone go silent. Jungkook blinked innocently and frowned, not understanding the reason of Tae's glare. Yoongi sighed in disappointment, "The fuck you screaming about?" He asked tiredly but his voice held an undertone. Tae scoffed, "How shameless can you be, huh? After everything you did, you still have the guts to laugh and be happy" he spat angrily, glaring at Kook.

Jungkook sharply inhaled, feeling his heart being stabbed. Jimin stood in front of Kook, blocking him from Tae's murderous glare, "Taehyung" he warned but the boy ignored him. Namjoon placed his hand on Tae's shoulder but he was harshly shrugged off and Hoseok was bubbling in fury. Jin glanced at Jungkook, "Now is the right time, Kook. Say it" he encouraged but Tae huffed, "What? Another bullshitting lies?" He asked mockingly.

Jungkook looked at Jin, "I already told you. I have nothing to explain to anyone" he said firmly, not changing his mind. Tae laughed, "So you all are supporting him huh? Even after knowing what a liar he is?" He asked brokenhearted. Jungkook felt like shit hearing Tae call him liar but more when he heard hurt in his voice. Exhaling inaudibly he put his head down, not looking at him.

Tae blinked his tears away, "All this time I was dying in misery and here he is all happy and giggly not even sorry for what he did" he said venomously. Jungkook still kept silent, letting Tae take out his frustration on him. The boys tried their best to make Tae stop but nothing worked. Hoseok clenched his jaw, "Jungkook leave" he said in a grave voice and Kook looked at him hesitantly, "Now!" Hoseok roared, startling every one, including Tae.

Jin nudged him to leave and the boys all nodded at him, silently telling him to leave. Giving in, Kook nodded slowly and walked away, his head down and heart filled with pain. Tae was glaring at Hoseok, challengingly staring at him. Jin knew Tae needed to know the truth and he was gonna slap it in the boy's face. He walked forward and stood right in front of Tae's face, matching eye to eye.

"Why do you care huh? Weren't you the one to ask him to leave you alone? Then why is it hurting your little ego that he is happy?" Jin questioned pressing the nerve. Tae frowned in sadness, "Can't you all see?" He asked referring to his pain and sadness and Jin rolled his eyes. "What do we have to see? That you're happy with Liam or how you're successfully making your ex-best friend the villain?" He asked.

Tae shook his head in confusion, eyes filled with confusion, "What did I do? What villain are you talking about?" He asked but Hoseok scoffed, "Quit the act now, will you" he said angrily. Tae was genuinely confused and didn't understand a word his hyungs spoke about. Jin knew that and looked at Hoseok, "Hobi, calm down. Anger never solves anything" he said softly and Jimin held Hoseok's hand, squeezing it a little, calming him.

Jin smiled a little at Jimin gratefully and faced Tae, who was watching everything with wide eyes, "Answer me Tae, how much do you know about Jungkook?" He questioned curiously and Tae's eyes hardened but he didn't lash out, instead calmly answered. "I know him enough" he replied vaguely and Jin nodded, "I know but how much does enough mean to you?" He pressed again making Tae frown.

"Why are you asking this?" He asked back confused just like the other boys, who were listening to everything silently and Jin just shrugged, "Maybe coz I want to know what made you think that Kook would simply hurt you?" He asked with a sarcastic smile and Tae frowned, "He's the bad boy. He goes around beating people in college. What's new if he does without any reason?" He asked not seeing the point in Jin's question.

Yoongi scoffed in amusement, "And you call yourself his best friend? What a friendship" he said in a mocking tone. Namjoon pursed his lips, he knew now nothing could stop the elders of the group to put the boy back in his senses and he actually felt glad that Jin and Yoongi were stepping up. Jin decided to end this and sighed, stopping Yoongi to speak. Jin looked at Tae with blank eyes, but had a confident aura.