Chapter 19

The next day started and the boys all met before going to college, sneakily asking each other if they were ready for their plan. Telepathically talking to each other, Jimin jumped into action and latched himself on Jungkook's arm, acting cute, "Jungkookie~" he called loudly gaining everyone's attention. Tae too stared at them with a frown.

Jungkook gave a weird look to Jimin, "I will not help you" he said making Jimin confused, "What?" He asked and Jungkook rolled his eyes, "You did something and for that you want my help. I'm not doing it, forget about it" he said without missing a beat and Hoseok snickered, "Seems like Jungkookie and Jiminie are close to each other, huh" he said teasingly.

Tae frowned in distaste, he didn't know why suddenly he didn't seem to like the scene going on in front of him. Yoongi was watching Tae from the corner of his eyes and smirked, 'The fish is slowly falling into the trap' he said to himself and cleared his throat, "Yah, Namjoon, did you hear about the new student?" He asked and this time, it was out of the act.

Jin frowned, "What new student?" He asked and Namjoon too stared at Yoongi curiously, waiting for him to answer. Yoongi pocketed his hands, "A new boy transferred to university and he is in Jin hyung's class." He said nonchalantly making Jin frown deep in thought. "But how do you know about this?" Jin asked and Yoongi gave him a roll of eye.

"Do you seriously not see the college website? He is the hot topic of the college, guys" he exclaimed and Hoseok gaped at Yoongi, "Something is wrong with Yoongi hyung, he was looking through the website and not sleeping? That's weird" he said and Yoongi slapped the back of his head, "I'm tired all the time because of you, stinking shits" he yelled.

Jimin watched Yoongi with raised eyebrows, "You are trying to look cool, aren't you?" He asked and Yoongi paled, but played it cool, "I'm already cool, you dead midget. If anything you need to raise the level of your coolness to match with mine" he sassed and walked in the front, leaving Jimin taken aback by the answer, who chuckled in disbelief.

"He really is trying to impress the new guy. Quick, check who is it" Jimin ushered and Tae waved his phone, "Already on it" he muttered, searching for the new boy. "Either the new boy must love music or he really must be handsome for hyung to waste his time looking for him" Jungkook said and Namjoon couldn't agree more. They all waited for Tae to find the boy.

"Found Him!" Tae finally exclaimed and the boys all surrounded him, trying to look at the boy except for Kook, who was keeping his distance. "His name is don't know. It doesn't say here but he is handsome. He looks like a bad boy or mafia type" he said and the boys all hummed, "No wonder hyung is acting so different. He really is one handsome guy" Hobi said.

Jin scoffed, "Not handsome than me. I'm WWH, World Wide Handsome." He said flicking his imaginary long hair and the boys all awkwardly glanced at each other, weirded out by Jin's comment. "We should go to classes now" Namjoon said and walked away first, leaving the boys to run away. Slowly everyone ran away and Jin was left dejected.

"How can they not think I'm WWH? They seriously need to get their eyes checked" he grumbled under his breath. After that incident, Jin was even more curious to see who was that guy who was claiming his title and in 2nd class, he finally was going to meet him. The Professor called the boy inside and Jin went into the judgmental mode, judging the boy.

The boy smiled politely, looking at the students but it looked forced to Jin, "Hello everyone, I'm Jaebum but you can call me JB. I hope we all get well together" he said and bowed to which the professor nodded pleased and asked JB to take a seat anywhere. Jin frowned, mentally talking to himself, 'Yoongi thought this guy is good looking?' He wondered.