Chapter 50

The sun rose up, brightening up the dark night sky into a beautiful pleasant morning. Jin and Namjoon were comfortably sleeping on the uncomfortable chairs, replenishing their energies. Jin was snuggled into Namjoon's side, who held Jin protectively by his side. The boys were peacefully sleeping, oblivious to the drama going to happen early in the morning.

Yoongi was the first one to wake up when he felt Hoseok whining in sleep next to him. Yoongi groggily woke up and looked at the boys sleeping next to him. Rubbing his eyes, Yoongi stretched like a cat, "What time is it?" He asked in a deep voice and looked at clock which showed it was 7 in the morning. Nodding to himself, he checked on the boys and like Namjoon depicted, Jimin and Hoseok had slight temperature.

Huffing a little, Yoongi got up to use the washroom. He was yet to notice Jin and Namjoon missing from their beds. Relieving himself, Yoongi decided to wake Jin up to get some medicines. He walked towards the beds, yawning and scratching his cute butt. When Yoongi reached the beds, he saw Jimin sitting up with a cute pout on his face, rubbing his eyes. Unconsciously, a small smile formed on Yoongi's lips.

"Jimin-ah?" Yoongi softly called and Jimin looked at him. "Hyung" Jimin said in hoarse voice. His face was slightly red and his usual sparkly eyes were dull. The smile on Yoongi's smile got replaced with a sad ones. Walking close to him, Yoongi crouched in front of pouty Jimin, placing his palm on Jimin's forehead, he sighed a little, "You'll be fine" he said softly, feeling the warmness radiating from Jimin's body.

Jimin silently nodded with a deep sigh and Yoongi helped him stand up, "Why don't you freshen up?" He suggested and Jimin whined, hugging Yoongi. "I feel bad, hyung" he whined in Yoongi's shoulder, who gently patted his hair, "I know Minnie. I'll get you and Hoseok some medicines. You will feel better soon" he gently said, pecking his temple and Jimin nodded in response, dragging himself towards the restroom.

Yoongi smiled sadly seeing Jimin and decided to check on Hoseok. Unfortunately, he too had some temperature, making Yoongi shake his head in helplessness. "I should let them rest some more" Yoongi muttered to himself, glancing at the 3 sleeping boys. Finally, he decided to wake Jin and ask about the medicines but frowned when he saw Jin's bed was empty. "Did he wake up early?" He muttered to himself curiously.

Realising something, he quickly looked on the other side where Namjoon slept, finding him gone too. Letting out a mocking chuckle, Yoongi smirked, "Not in the bed too, huh?" he said suspiciously. Hearing Yoongi speak, Kook started waking up, "Ah, hyung. Can you be quiet? I am trying to sleep here" he rudely said in a groggy voice, covering himself in the pile of blankets and simply Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"This boy is really going to be a pain in the ass today" he said to himself, already dreading the day, dealing with fussy maknae. Jimin came from the restroom, still pouting and Yoongi stood up, "Why don't you sit Minnie? I'll get you some medicine" he sweetly said but Jimin shook his head, clutching on Yoongi, "I don't want to take those. If I sleep some more, I'll feel better" he said wanting to skip those bitter drugs and Yoongi sighed.

"But Minnie, if you take them, you'll feel better soon and you still need to take the pain killers." he calmly explained, rubbing circles on Jimin's hands. Jimin looked at Yoongi with sad, pleading eyes and Yoongi looked down, unable to resist his eyes. "Fine. But before sleeping, let me at least get you some water. You need to stay hydrated" he explained and Jimin nodded, "Okay, I'll come with you" he said in tiny.

Yoongi didn't try to fight him. Jimin held Yoongi's hand and walked behind his hyung to the couch, where there was some water available. Yoongi gently made Jimin sit down and poured him a glass of water, which the boy gratefully took. Gulping down the water, Jimin looked worriedly at Yoongi, who was standing in front on him. "Is Hobi hyung fine?" He asked concerned for his hyung.