Chpater 56

Namjoon and the others ran inside the campus, that was blaring with loud alarms, running all around the college. Hoseok and Jimin decided to go to the dance rooms, Jisoo pulled Namjoon and Kook to the security room. Yoongi and Tae ran to the boys washrooms and the girls ran to the 3rd floor. Jisoo looked through the cameras to locate Jin but no camera showed anything.

Jisoo groaned, "He must've hacked the cameras. Damn that fucker" she cursed and Namjoon stared at the screens for a second before dashing out without a word. Jungkook looked at Jisoo with serious face, "How bad is that bastard?" He asked and Jisoo sighed shakily, "Bad enough to kill Jin without any mercy" she said and Kook clenched his fist before running out, leaving Jisoo alone in the security room.

Namjoon went up to the 3rd floor where the girls were. He saw Rose looking into some room and stopped her, looking at her with worried eyes, "Did you find him?" He asked but Rose shook her head, "This floor is damn huge. So many rooms. We are looking everywhere." She said with a frown and Namjoon nodded, rushing to search for Jin. Kook went to the top most floor, not wanting to leave any place untouched.

While the others took different routes searching for Jin, Youngbok had locked Jin and himself in the farthest corner of the floor, away from the exit. Jin when turned around after drinking the water, he saw a big room with a piano and drum set, that made him gasp. He walked in the amused and looked around, finding the hall bigger than other rooms. Jin sat on the chair and tried to play drum, oblivious to approaching danger.

He was having fun when suddenly he heard the click from the door, getting locked inside. "Oh shit!" Jin cursed, running towards the door and tried to open it but nothing worked. He banged the door loudly, yelling for help but the floor was empty. He fumbled with his phone, ready to call someone to for help but Jin wasn't aware of another presence in the room, watching him with a smirk.

The boy had weapons with him that could easily kill Jin. Seeing Jin take his phone out and call someone, made Youngbok mad. He took his gun out and shot the phone in Jin's hand, not missing the target. Jin yelped horrified and looked at the person who shot his phone, his eyes going wide in realization. Youngbok smirked at him, loving the dread and fear on Jin's face.

He smirked cockily and looked at the fire sensor in the room, right above his head. Without missing the target, Youngbok shot again and the whole college boomed up with the alarm. Jin let out a shaky breath, facing his nightmare. "Youngbok" he whispered and Youngbok smirked, walking close to him, "Surprise surprise, pretty face" he said in his raspy voice making Jin gulp thickly. Jin took steps back as Youngbok kept coming close.

"Its been ages seeing you again. Ah, I missed you, pretty face. Did you miss me too?" Youngbok asked, smiling evilly at now shaking Jin. Stopping 2 feet away from Jin, Youngbok huffed, "How would you miss me when you were busy having fun with your lover boy and other friends? You seemed to have forgotten me. It makes me sad when you keep forgetting me pretty face" Youngbok said in fake sadness, looking at him.

Jin glared at him, "They have nothing to do with you. I swear on your dead father Youngbok, you dare not hurt them" he warned and Youngbok's playful smile vanished, replacing it with anger. "My dead father is the only reason that you will beg me for your death today, pretty face" he spat and Jin quickly moved away from the door, expecting Youngbok to shoot him, which he did. When Jin moved, Youngbok scoffed.

"Don't make it harder, pretty face." he said getting his teeth but Jin scowled, "Fuck you" he spat and kicked Youngbok in the nuts. Youngbok dropped the gun and groaned in pain, holding his sensitive part. Jin kicked the gun away and ran towards the door, trying his best to open it. It wasn't opening and Jin noticed Youngbok starting to stand up. Without thinking anymore, Jin attacked Youngbok.