Chapter 33

Since that i worn out myself in work. I want to earn money that i know, i work hard for it.

*Kring *Kring

Gillian is calling me. She's been texting me for a while and calling me but i'm busy to answer it or maybe i just really don't want to talk to anyone.

I ignore her call and focus to my works. Email here, talking with random people regarding business, sign papers. That's my daily routine.

Then i will went home. The mansion is so big and empty, i decided to went back to my old condo.

Pakiramdam ko minsan mababaliw na ako. 'Coz sometimes, i imagining that Jelay is with me.

She's in the kitchen cooking for us or in the sala watching to our tv... Sometimes i imagining that she's lying beside me.

I miss her so damn much. I want to end this... Yung paghihirap ko.

I want to move on but some part of me, still hoping. Baka isang araw magising siya na ako pa rin pala mahal nya.

Then she'll come back to me and i promise to give my best to her. To love her better. I will court her everyday.

In the end of my thoughts, I deeply sighed.

*Ting

I went out from the elevator. Heed to my car then drive on the way to my condo, but the moment my car went out to the building someone blocked my way.

I pull down my window then she quickly went at my side.

"Huy! Hindi mo sinasagot tawag ko! Hindi ka pa bayad dito ah!" it's Gillian and waving to me an A3 paper that i guess, her sketch on Jelay's dream house.

I remain still.

"Uy! Bayaran mo ito!" singhal niya sakin.

I get my wallet and gave money to her.

She was puzzled looking at it.

"Okay na ba yan? You can go now and stop bothering me." naiinip na tanong ko.

She's looking at the money and then bowed down her head.

"I miss you." she whispered.

"I thought we're friends." she added.

I can clearly see in her eyes the sadness.

Tss. I cursed myself.

I forgot that i promise to her that I will help her to move on. I owed that to Will.

"Ahh!" she squeal because the rain suddenly fell.

"Get inside!" utos ko sa kanya but she just stand there.

I decided to went out.
"Hey! Get inside." i'm pulling her to the passenger seat.

"Wait. Namiss ko ang ulan!" she said smiling.

She look up and feeling the rain.

"You might get sick and your sketch--"

"Ssh!! May copy ako nyan sa laptop. OMG! I love rain!" she screamed and spread her hands.

Tinignan ko ang paligid, mabuti na lang walang ng tao dahil gabi na rin dito. And i must say that it has a good view. It's the garden part of the park way.