Meet the Kids

Santana's POV
An air horn blasted outside my door. I shot of bed with my heart pounding. "Wakey wakey! It's time for school!" Mom yelled. I groaned, grabbed my pillow, and pulled it over my head. Heather blasted the air horn again. "Don't make me come in there!" She said. "We have an hour! Let us sleep mom!" I groaned. "Santana, get your ass out of bed!" Aurelia yelled. I huffed and sat up. "Yeah! Listen to your mother!" Heather said. "And you! Stop with the air horn. It's giving me a headache!" Aurelia said. "Sorry honey." Heather pouted. I slumped out of bed and walked out of my room. "It's too early for this." I groaned. "Welcome to high school! You get up early just to pass out later!" Heather laughed. Aurelia grabbed her hand and dragged her away. "Wake up your sister!" She called back to me. 

I walked into Kara's room. "Get up." I sat on her. She groaned. "I'm already up. How could I miss the air horn?" She huffed. "Just get up. I don't have the energy to do this with you today." I said. "I can't get up! You're sitting on me!" She growled. "Yeah. You're comfortable." I said. "Ugh. Lizz!" Kara groaned. I looked over at the large ferret cage in the corner of the room. Lizz, in her ferret form, ran up, kicked down the door, and jumped out. She transformed into her human form and stretched. "Yes Kara?" She asked. "Get her off me!" Kara groaned. I smirked and Lizz laughed. "Why do you still sleep in that cage?" I asked. "It's comfy. I like it." She shrugged. I got up and Kara stood up to go to the bathroom. "Is Kat still on 32?" I asked. "Yeah. She and Zed should be back in a few days though." She said. "How long are they staying?" I asked. She shrugged. "Not long." She said. We heard a thud in the bathroom. "Ow! Stubbed my fucking toe!" Kara whined. I laughed. "She's too cute." Lizz said. "Are you ever gonna tell her you like her? I mean, you two already have that stupid bond thing like Heather and Charlie. And you're best friends." I said. "She has a girlfriend!" She said. "Excuses. Plus, her girlfriend sucks. She's just too pussy to dump her." I said. She sighed. "I know." She said. "Girls! Breakfast is ready!" Charlie yelled. "Coming!" We said. 

"I think it's kinda sad that the kids table is bigger than the adults table." Lizz said. We sat at the dinning room table while our parents were at the kitchen counter. "Especially since there's only one more of us." Kara agreed. "Will you guys shut up and just eat? It's to early to converse." Zike chimed in. "Leave them alone Zike." Zephyr said. Zane, Zephyr, and Zike are Arc and Gabe's kids. Zane is the oldest and Zike is the youngest. Zike looks like he hasn't slept in days. Zane is awake and ready to go already. Zephyr is just as tired as the rest of us. "Zeff, did you ever talk to your dad?" I asked. "Yes. I did. And we're still fighting." She groaned. "I don't get why it's such a big deal." Kara said. "Wait what's the issue?" Lizz asked. "Dad doesn't like Zephyrs girlfriend Gypsy because she's kinda out there. She's a skater girl, and 'statistically' she has a larger probability to break Zephyrs heart." Zane explained. "Which is stupid because Zike is literally in an online relationship with this girl from Canada who 'statically' could be a forty year old man." Zephyr snapped. Zike glared at her. "Except dad scanned over my laptop and was able to see her data, and prove that she was actually just a teenage girl!" Zike spat. Zephyr huffed. "Who's Gypsy?" Lizz leaned over to me. "Techna's daughter. With the wings? She's in beta club." I tried to job her memory. "Oh! Ok." She remembered. Kara got a text. "The arrows wanna meet at the beach this weekend. Are we all down?" She asked. "Sure. Yeah." We all agreed. 

Ella's POV
Kara texted me back saying that they'd all be there. "Hey guys, the Paws house said yeah!" I announced. "Perfect. Any word from the fates?" Connor asked. "Not yet. My mom is going by there later to drop something off to my aunt and I'm going with her so I'll ask then." Retro said. Connor nodded. There was a thud on the door. Max walked over and opened it. "Laundry is done! Sean if you don't get your ass over here and help us, I will freeze your shoes!" Dylan said as she and Addison came in. Sean ran over and helped them carry the giant cart of laundry into the live room. "Dear lord! Our parents are so lucky. Their live room is closer to the laundry room. We have to drag it up a whole extra floor." Addison panted. "Stop being dramatic." Max said. Washing our costumes has always been a hassle. We haven't found the most affective way to do it yet.