Kats Problem

Kats POV
The search for my soon-to-be-wife isn't really going well. "What about Jenna?" Santana 32 asked me. "Isn't that the goat girl?" I asked. "I think she's a ram mutant actually. Look at her horns though! I think it's kinda cute." Santana said. "You have a boyfriend Satan." I reminded her. She shrugged. "He agrees with me." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Kat!" Zed ran into our room. "Charlie just told me some great news!" He smiled. "Jeez dad! Can't you knock?" I asked. "Huh? Oh. Sorry." He shrugged. "What's the news?" Santana asked. "Blaze got news from the king. Since you're related to her, he is presenting you with the opportunity to marry his daughter if you can't find someone else!" He exclaimed. My eyes widened. "What?!" I yelled. "Don't you see what this means?! You don't have to die!" He said happily. "Yeah I see what it means! It means I'll be queen of a species I barely know anything about! It means I'll never get to come back down to earth!" I exclaimed. Zeds smile faded as he realized I wasn't happy about it. "Does that mean I would never see you again?" Santana 32 asked. I turned to her. "That's exactly what it means." I confirmed. She panicked. "I'm gonna call Jenna." She walked out. "It's just a proposition Kat. You still have time to find someone yourself." Dad said. "Yeah like that's gonna happen." I rolled my eyes. He frowned. "I'm gonna go for a walk." I stormed out.

I walked down the sidewalk at the park. Its beautiful at night. There are fairy lights on the trees and little garden lights along the path. I reached a darker spot in the path and stopped when I heard something. I turned around to see two people in black suits with shaded glasses. I backed up cautiously and bumped into someone. I turned back around to be met with a woman dressed the same as the guys. "Who are you people?" I asked confused. The girl smirked. "You're brave aren't you? That's good." She said. I raised an eyebrow and then glanced back at the guys who had gotten closer. I looked back forward and sighed. "We're doing this huh? Ok." I gave in. A bag was put over my head and everything went black.

I woke up in a bed and quickly shot up. "Where the fuck am I?" I looked around frantically. The door opened and I looked over to see the girl from last night. She's dressed normally now. "Nice to see you awake." She smiled. I can see now that she's around my age. I could definitely get out of this situation easily if I wanted too. It's not hard to tell that this girl is a human. But I'm curious of what's happening right now. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Quinn. It's a pleasure to be meeting you in person Kat." She said. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "My team has been searching for someone 'suitable' for me, and they found you. I wasn't exactly fond of the idea at first, but seeing you know... I think I've changed my mind." She said. "Your team? Suitable? What stupid tv show did you come from?" I asked. She laughed. "Apologies. I'm afraid my hyper fixation on work has changed my way of speaking lately. Of course if it bothers you, I could try to talk a different way." She offered. "Uh... no I don't... I don't actually care. So you took me here for what? To be your girlfriend?" I asked. "Precisely. Now come along. We're late." She held out her hand. "Late for what?" I asked. "You'll see." She said. I was hesitant, but took her hand. Maybe this won't be so bad.

Quinn took us to some bar and they let us in without any questions asked. She walked me to a private booth and sat me down with the other teenagers there. "Stay here. I'll be back." She said and walked off. I just watched her walk away in confusion. "So you're her new bitch huh?" one of them asked. I glared over at the voice. It was a boy. He had short blond hair to match his blonde dog ears and tail. "Leave her alone Cory. This is a lot to take in." The girl next to him said. She was blonde too and had the same ears and tail Cory did, so I assumed they were siblings. "Oh come on Cacey. She can take it. That's why we picked her! She's perfect for Quinn's hard ass personality." Cory said. The two other boys at the table weren't really paying attention. "Anyway. I'm Cacey. It's nice to meet you. This is my idiot brother Cory. And this is Mason and Jackson." Cacey introduced them. "Right... ok. What the hell is going on here?" I asked. "Quinn's last girlfriend was an asshole, so when they broke up, we went looking for someone better. And we found you! Congrats." Cory said. I raised an eyebrow. "Right... and where did she go?" I asked. "She's doing a work thing." Cacey said. Mason got a text and almost immediately after, he and Jackson got up to leave. "Uh oh. Looks like things got out of hand again." Cory said as they walked away. "What's that mean?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nothing. It means nothing." Cacey glared at Cory. I rolled my eyes and got up. "If you won't tell me, I'll go see myself." I said. "Wait! No! Shit." They started bumbling after me. 

I walked out behind the building like I saw Jackson and Mason do. "I will ask you one more time. Where's the money sir?" I heard Quinn ask. I walked up behind her and the boys so they didn't see me. There was a grown man, on his knees in front of Quinn, pleading. "I don't have it! Please! I promise you'll have it by tomorrow." He said. Quinn shook her head. "How many more tomorrows before I stop dealing with your shit? Oh I know! Zero." She pulled out a gun and shot the guy point blank. My jaw dropped. "Clean it up." Quinn ordered. "Yes ma'am." Jackson said. The boys went to the body and Quinn turned around. She was stunned seeing me. "What the fuck did I just watch?" I asked. She chuckled a little. "I told you to stay put. Don't be scared baby. It's just business." She smirked. "Killing people?" I asked. She shrugged. "That's part of it." She said. I thought for a moment. "Hold on... are you in the mafia?" I asked. She smiled. "Look at you. Smarter than I thought." She smiled. My eyes widened. "Don't be afraid. You're safe with me." She said. "Holy shit." I mumbled.

I wasn't sure what to do after that revelation, so I just stayed. Quinn was gone in the morning, and I walked out into the house. Cacey was in the living room. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Quinn asked me to watch over you." She said. "Oh yeah. That really went well the first time." I smirked. She glared at me. "You should get out of here. You won't have anything to watch for much longer. I'm going home. My dad is gonna kill me." I said. "I can't let you do that." She stood up. "You really can't stop me" I said. "You underestimate me. Besides, you want to stay." She said. I laughed. "Why would I want that? You people are crazy!" I exclaimed. "Maybe we are, but I think you're just as crazy. And you know it too." She said. I huffed and looked away. "Quinn's a good person Kat. Give her a chance." She said. The only reason I'm debating staying is because I don't want to get married to that bitchy princess and Quinn might be my only way out. Plus, these guys don't know I'm an alien. They don't know what I'm capable of, and it's perfect. "Fine." I sighed. Caceys ears perked up. "I'll stay." I said.