Memories prt.3

Emma's POV
"What do you mean?" Quinn asked. "He knows that riley means the most to me so he trapped me on teen island with no way out. Do you know how hard it's been to hide from the bandits for the past few days? I can't let them know I'm here. I can't let them see me like this!" I said. "But why would he want you to remember?" Kai asked. "When he sent me here he said that it was because riley couldn't have anyone to make her weak. If only he knew his own daughter... he'd know that she's anything but weak." I said. 

*flashback*
Riley's POV
I'm walking down the street at night. I got a bag thrown over my head. I woke up on a boat. We got off the boat and walked into Teen Island. I looked around their little market area. "Hey stop thief!" A guy yelled. I ran over to the robber and jumped on him. Two kids ran over to me. The boy pulled me off the guy and the girl pulled away the guy I jumped. "Hey! Can I help you?" I asked. "You're new" the boy said with a laugh. "She's coming with us" the girl said. I heard a weird tune and everything went black.

I woke up tied to a chair. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "Calm down" The two from earlier came into view. "What? Are you mad because I stopped a robbery?" I asked. "No. We don't tolerate violence on teen island unless it is 100% necessary" the boy said. "And isn't you capturing me and tying me to a chair violence?" I asked. The boys eyes widened. "Boss!" He ran out and the girl followed. A few minutes later, a blonde girl came in. "So you're new?" She asks. "Yeah?" I said. "I don't know how you did it back in Florida, but this is teen island. Learn the laws" she snapped. "Why are there laws on a island for teenagers?" I asked. She laughed. "You're funny" she said. "I'm riley" I said. "Emma" she said. "You know. You'd make a good bandit" she said. "Bandit?" I say. "The teen bandits are the kids who enforce the law... sort of" she said. "And you're the leader?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded. "I think Id rather just go home" I said. "Well, this is your home now. You get to stay here until you're no longer a teen" she said. If I'm gonna get out of here I need to try this. "Ok Ill join your stupid bandits" I said. "Great. We'll start your training tomorrow" she said. She untied me and we walked out.

*End of Flashback*
Emma's POV
Kai untied me. "Emma, we're here to bring you back home. Everything's gonna be ok. You're the only one who can save Riley." she said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok." I agreed. "Wait, I still don't understand. Why can you remember?" Quinn asked. "It's our curse. Mine, Zill's, and Greens. We're the only ones who can remember. And to make it worse, they trapped us so we couldn't get back to our partners." I explained. "You'll be with her soon enough. Let's go." Kai said.

Amber sent me to school to find Riley and change her back to normal. I pulled riley into the janitors closet. She squeaked in fear as I grabbed her. "Sorry but I gotta talk to you" I said. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Emma, and I'm your girlfriend" I said. "I don't have a girlfriend" she said, looking creeped out. That's  really painful. "Ok I'm gonna spare the speech" I said. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her in to kiss me. She put her hands on my shoulders to push away but then her force started to soften. Her hands shot up to my face and she pulled me in closer. I smiled into the kiss. "Riley." I smiled. "Emma" She smiled back. "I have to get you back to arrows HQ." I said. She nodded and led the way out.

Meanwhile
Sky's POV
While they're going to teen island, I'm going to get my mom. I don't know where Gold is but I do know where Zill is. Retro told me she saw her when she went to the prison to get her dad. I should have known.

I went up to the glass and she sat across from me. "Hi I'm-" she cut me off. "Sky" she said. "Mom! You remember?" I asked shocked. She nodded. "Me, Emma and Green all have a curse. We can remember everything but were trapped, and cant do anything" she said. "I'm gonna get you out mom" I said. "How? We don't have that money" she said. "Yeah well, don't tell mom where the arrows bank account went" I said.