Frost and Fire

Limes POV
I'm in the live room. Pink looks a little down from our last mission. She and Silver got shot by some arrows that weren't ours. We didn't even catch the guy. Silver looks bad too. I wonder what's getting to them. "Carly? Britt? You two ok?" I asked. On que they both passed out. Gold and Zill ran over to them. "She's freezing" gold touched Brittany. "She's burning" Zill touched Carly. "Lime, go get Dylan!" Gold yelled. I ran out.

"Dylan!" I yelled. I ran into their live room. "Yeah? What is it?" She asked. "Its your parents. They passed out" I said. Fear flushed over her face. She ran out the door and everyone else followed. 

"What happened?" retro asked. "They weren't looking good after the mission but then they both passed out. Britt is freezing and Carly is burning" I explained. "So they have the opposite affect on each other?" sky asked and I nodded. "Are they connected to Mt. Chill and Fire Mountain?" riley asked. "Yes, why?" Red asked. "Fire Mountain is freezing and Mt. Chill is turning into a volcano" riley showed us her phone. "That's not good" I said. "Sky, come with me. You're gonna warm pink while I freeze silver" Zill said. "But other people aren't being affected by this?" Bailey asked. "It must be because their wounded" Blue said. "There must have been something we didn't see in the arrows that they were shot with. Do they still have them?" Gold asked. I went into their room and took the arrows. I set them on the table. "Uh Cyan, Red, what is this?" gold asked. The arrows they were shot with are their colors. "This isn't mine" cyan said. "Than whos is it?" Orange asked.

Reds POV
I pulled gold to me. "Look at that" I shoved the arrow into her hands. "Its just an arrow" she said. "Look closely" I said. She looked down and her eyes widened. "No" she looked at me. "That's dads symbol" I said. "But he died" she said. "That's what we thought about Derik and he's alive" I said. She got worried. "What are you guys talking about?" Purple asked. "Nothing!" We said in unison. I hid the arrow behind my back. "We all just heard you so just come clean" purple said. I sighed. "We think our dad is alive" I said. They were stunned. "Ok we can deal with this later, but right now they are dying and we need to save them" Cyan said. "Guys!" Zill yelled. 

We walked over to her to see Silver awake. Dylan hugged her. "Dylan, take Retro and Sky, and go Freeze Mt. Chill. Freeze Mt. Chill, and melt Fire Mountain." Silver told her. "Why do I have to do it?" She asked. "Are you really gonna fight with me while I'm dying? Go!" Silver snapped. Dylan stood up and ran out with her friends. 

Dylan's POV
Retro, Sky, and I are the only ones with the magic to withstand the extreme temperatures. We flew into Mt. Chill to see the mountain that had become a volcano. "How is that even possible?" Sky asked. "Doesn't matter. Lets just freeze it again." I said. "A spell that big is gonna take a lot of energy." Retro said. "Then let's get this over with." I said. We starting flying up the mountain. "I'm telling you guys. Something isn't right. This can't just happen. And your parents being the only people affected isn't just a coincidence. Someone has to be behind this." Sky said. "Who could possibly do this?" I asked. "And why would they go after Pink and Silver?" Retro asked. "I don't know, but it's definitely something worth looking into when we get back." Sky said. "You mean if we get back. We might have to go to the hospital first after this." Retro said. 

We got to the top and looked down into the pit of lava. "Ok. This spell is gonna change all the lava back to ice, but it's also gonna cause a massive cold explosion. So when we cast the spell, we all need to go straight up. Ok?" Retro warned us. We nodded. "Ok. Let's do it." I said. We casted the spell and darted up into the clouds just as the ice blasted back over the area. "Ok. Let's go before it starts getting colder again." Retro zipped out of our sights and we followed.

We made it to fire mountain to find it frozen solid. We flew  up and into the inactive volcano. "Hey look! The lava is still here. It's just underneath this thick block of ice." I pointed out. "How isn't the ice melting?" Retro asked. "Could this have something to do with it?" Sky asked. We looked over as she picked something up. She held up a small bottle that was on the ice. Retro took it and looked over it. "That's the same symbol that was on those arrows." She noticed. "See! I told you!" Sky said. "I've never seen a potion do something like this." I said. "It's not a normal potion. Zill can look over it when we get home." Retro said. "Yeah. Let's just cast this spell and get out of here." I agreed. We flew up and casted the same spell, but with our fire magic instead. Th ground started shaking as the volcano got ready to erupt. "Shit! Fly away!" Sky yelled, and we bolted out of there.

My parents were awake when we got back. They hugged me. "You did great!" They cheered. "If this really was gold and reds dad then why did they go after Sil and pink?" Orange asked. We looked over at the other talking. "Because they're going after all the arrows" red said. "The arrows took us away from him and he'll stop at nothing to get rid of you all" gold said. "But there's no way that a human could make a potion that powerful to do that to those mountains... right?" Zill asked. "He must not be alone" gold shrugged. "Stay sharp arrows. You too kids. We have a new fight on our hands." Red said.