Coming Home

Time skip
Kats POV
Chandler is five years old now. He has white hair like I do. He's adorable. Its funny because he'll spark his powers sometimes and get scared by it. I'm a professional model now. Lizz is an actress. Kara is a comedian. Blaire is a teacher. Cleo and Max were going to come back after they graduated but Lemmy went on tour and they became her back up dancers. Marlow's broadcast is really big. She's got a ton of people listening to her. Overall, everything has been great.

"Boom! Rawr!" I heard. I walked upstairs. Chandler was playing with his toys. "What are you playing honey?" I asked. "I'm playing dinosaur. The dinosaur is attacking the city and the super hero's are trying to stop him" he said. I smiled. "Did you know that I was a super hero?" I asked. He looked up in awe. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah I had a cape and everything" I said. "Cool!" He said. "You know me and my friends? We fought dinosaurs too but they didn't look like that" I pointed at his toy. "What did they look like?" he asked. "We fought Dinotrons. Big robot dinosaurs that were always trying to destroy the city" I said. "Cool!" He said again. I used my powers to make a toy of a Dinotron for him. He was so exited. "And what are we doing up here?" Quinn walked up behind me. "Hey honey" I greeted. "Mommy!" Chandler hugged Quinn's leg. She picked him up. "Hey buddy" she said. "Mommy told me about Dinotrons" he said. "Did she?" Quinn raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. "Were you a super hero mommy?" He asked. "Nope, I was just a normal person" she said. "With a gun" I coughed. She glared at me.

Cleo's POV
Max, Lemmy, Marlow, and I are finally going home. Lemmy and Marlow are leaving a few days after us though. Max and I are on the plane right now. "So are you exited to see Alex?" max asked. "Hell yes! Literally" I said. We've been talking over the phone for the last four years without seeing each other. I cant wait to see her face again. "Are you excited to go propose to Blaire?" I asked. "Fuck yes" he said. "You're lucky. You have facetime" I said. "It's not my fault your phone sucks." He said. "Shut up." I huffed.

"Oh My Lucifer! Cleo! You're back" Cal hugged me. "Yeah I'm back, and Lemmy wanted me to tell you that she's coming back too. She'll be here in a few days" I said. "Awesome" Cal said. "Where's Alex?" I asked. "Oh! Here" kai said. She handed me a key. "What is this?" I asked. "That is the key to Alex's apartment" kai said. She texted me the address. "Ok then. Nice seeing you guys!" I walked out.

I found the apartment. I opened the door and no one was home. I put my stuff down and grabbed a water out of the fridge. I cant believe she didn't tell me she moved out. Its a nice place though. A little small but still nice. I sat down on the couch and checked my phone. I took a sip of my water. "Babe?" She asked. I didn't even hear the door open. I looked up at her and spit out my water. "Alex! You look amazing!" I exclaimed. I walked up to her hugged her. She's sticky. "Sorry I'm sweaty" she said. "Why are you sweating?" I asked. "Oh I'm a personal trainer at the gym" she said. "Oh my Zeus. Baby you are so gorgeous and I love you so much" I couldn't help but ramble on. "I love you too but when did you get back?" She asked with a laugh. "A few hours ago. Lemmy's coming in a few days" I said. "Awesome! I missed you so much. Just let me shower real quick." She said. "Ok." I wagged my tail.

Max's POV
I bashed open the door. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Max!" They yelled. Blaire flew into me, knocking me to the ground. She hugged me tightly. "I love you. Don't ever leave me again" she said. "I wont but that means you're coming with me for Lemmy's next tour" I said. I got up and hugged my sister. "So do I have a niece or nephew?" I asked. "I'm not telling you" she said. "Ok whatever. Are you gonna tell me Ella?" I asked. "I don't know yet" she said. "I cant wait for when we have kids" Blaire said. "Well I cant wait for when we get married which is why I'm not gonna make a scene. I'm just gonna ask you... Blaire Stauffer will you marry me?" I knelt down. Blaire was stunned. Bailey looked disturbed. "Yes! Yes I will marry you." Blaire said.

Kais POV
"So are you ready for our first ultrasound?" Cal asked. I nodded. We're going to see the next three fates. I'm so glad that I'm the mother of them. I feel honored. "Ok this is gonna be a little cold" the doctor told Cal. She pulled up the ultrasound on the screen for us to see. "Those are your four girls" she said. "What?" I asked shocked. "What?" She asked confused. "Did you say four?" Cal asked. "Yes?" She said confused. I looked down at cal. She looked up at me. This isn't good.

Four girls. I don't understand. I keep looking at the photos. Four photos. One of each kid. I just don't get it. "Don't stress yourself out babe" Cal said. "How can I not? Is it because I'm a demon? I bet that's why" I said. "You're not just a demon. You're a god too and its not your fault" she said. I looked at her like she's stupid. "Ok maybe it is but its not a bad thing" she said. "How can you say that? You're a fate and you know the history of the fates just as well as I do and that's never happened!" I panicked. "I know but neither has a demon-god" she gestured to me. I sighed. "Everything will be fine" she said and kissed my cheek. I looked back down at the pictures. "Wait, look" I said. I pointed at the fourth image. "What?" She asked. "Do you not know what that is?" I asked. She shook her head. "The fourth kid is a demon!" I exclaimed. She looked down at the picture. "These are small horns" I said. "The rest don't have that" she said. "That's because those three are the fates and she is different" I said. "But why are those three not demons?" she asked. "Because the fates cant be demons. They have to be gods so all their demonic energy had to be transferred into something. And so she was made" I said. "She's like you" Cal said. "Yeah, she is" I said. "She's the future Queen." Cal said.

Earth 32 is next in the series. Do not skip to Super Story 3 or it will not make sense.