Meeting Ourselves

Kats POV
There was a loud hard thud against the wall of my room. I got up to check it out and realized it was coming from Kara's room. I listened through the door and heard heavy breathing. I stopped eavesdropping immediately and walked into the living room. "Hey Kat." Aurelia 32 greeted me. "Hi. Kara and Lizz are fucking again." I said. "I still think it's crazy that Kara scooped up the nerdy version of your sister from this world." She laughed. "She's not even an alien on this world. They're supers! Doesn't change the fact that I'm still not allowed to talk to them." I grumbled. "Why can't you talk to them?" She asked. "Because how would you feel talking to your sister from a different universe?" I asked. "My sisters dead... so" Aurelia shrugged. "Who's dead?" Heather 32 walked in. "Your daughters pussy." Aurelia answered. I gagged. "Oh is Lizz here again?" Heather asked. We nodded. "You should probably hide then." She looked at me. "Why? Why cant I explain the situation to her!? She should know if she's gonna date Kara." I said. "Hey! Don't come at me. That's all your dad." Heather said. "Screw my dad! He's on earth 31 anyway!" I said. "Ok. Then do it. I'm not gonna stop you." Heather shrugged. There was another loud thud and we all looked over. "Oh wow. That sounds great." Aurelia said. We looked back at her confused. Aurelia looked up at her wife. "Can you do that to me?" She asked. Heather shrugged. "Sure." She said. "Ugh. This family is gross. Where's your other daughter?" I asked. "With Connor." Aurelia said. "Ok. I'm just gonna leave." I said. I walked out, still feeling disgusted. 

"So why did you call me here? Is this for your wedding hunt?" Lizz asked. My eye twitched. "Ha! No. If you bring that up again, I will shove you back through that portal." I said. She shrugged. "So what are we doing?" She asked. "Going against our dads wishes." I said casually. "Oh! And why are we doing that exactly?" She asked curiously. "Because it's driving me insane." I said. She nodded. "Right, and what are we actually doing?" She asked. "We're going to the home of Lizz and Kat 32 to tell them the truth about everything." I said. Her eyes widened. "Oh... yeah I'll go home now." She turned around. I grabbed her shoulder. "Come on Lizz! I need your help. With this whole marriage thing going on, they're gonna find out sooner or later." I said. Lizz turned back to me. "How?" She asked. "Because if I marry someone from Earth 32, they in turn have to marry that same someone from Earth 31. We can't screw up the balance!" I said. "What?! But that's not fair to the 32's!" She exclaimed. "Life isn't fair Lizz! I have to get married or I'll die! So are you helping me or not?" I snapped. She sighed. "It's not like I really have a choice." She groaned. "Exactly, so get in the car." I said.

We pulled up to the house and got out of the car. "Damn. Loop around driveway. Two car garage. Massive fountain in the middle of the loop. Two story house! Can I switch lives?" Lizz asked. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard. Lizz walked up behind me as we waited. The door opened and it was me standing there. "Yeah, this is definitely weird." I said. This version of me had black dress pants, a white dress shirt, and glasses. Her hair was also tied back. "Woah... Lizz was right." Kat 32 said in shock. "Excuse me?" I asked confused. "Never mind! Come in, please." She smiled excitedly. Lizz and I looked at each other skeptically and then went into the house. 

The house was just as beautiful inside as it was outside. They must be filthy rich. Lizz is in pure shock by everything they have. "Wait, why are you so ok with this? You do realize I'm you, right?" I asked. Kat 32 bounced over to me happily. "My sister could have sworn she saw me at her girlfriends house. I didn't even know she had a girlfriend. She said she had seen a lot of weird things there, and since then, we've been building this little theory. You two are living proof that we were right!" She exclaimed. "And what would that theory be?" Lizz asked. "You're us from an alternate dimension." Kat 32 said. "Yeah, we're from a parallel world, but I live here." I said. "Yes! We were right! This is so cool. I don't ever get to win anything so this is great!" She said. "What do you mean? You live in a palace!" Lizz said. Kat 32 smiled. "Well, thank you. My dads bought it for me and Lizz to stay in while they're on work trips. It's really not all it's cracked up to be though. In fact, it's quite... suffocating." She said.  I raised an eyebrow. Maybe I'm not too different from this girl after all. "Anyway! What brings you by now?" She asked. "Well, I actually really need your help with something." I said. "Ok. What is it?" She asked. I opened my mouth to start explaining but I couldn't speak all of a sudden. Lizz sighed and stepped in front of me. "This is gonna be a lot to hear." She said.

"Kat and I are Tublos on our world. Here, they're extinct. In our culture, you have to get married at sixteen. We recently had our sixteenth birthday, and I'm already married. Kat isn't, but she managed to get her time extended. She has until she's eighteen to find a partner and get married. Whenever that happens though, it'll be with this worlds version of that person. If we don't reach out to you about this now, it'll off set the balance of our worlds. Then, you will be set on a path that doesn't fit you, and Kat's mystery partner on our earth will also be off set." Lizz explained. "That makes sense. In order to keep the balance, Kat would either have to find that partner on your earth or I would have to... oh. I think I see your point." Kat 32 said. "I'm so sorry. I know this is so unfair to you but I don't know what else to do." I said. "Wait wait wait. Have you found this partner yet?" Kat 32 asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "This is perfect! Oh my god! You're saving my life! I love you so much!" She cheered. Lizz and I got confused again. "What?" I asked. "My dads have set me up to marry some guy from one our competitor companies. They said I can get out of it if I find someone else. This is that someone else! And since you haven't picked anyone yet, let me go ahead and say-" she got down on her knees like she was praying. "Please pick a girl! I'm a lesbian and I don't wanna marry this guy!" She pleaded. "Wait what? But I'm not a lesbian." I said. Lizz smiled at me. "Ha! You're closeted! Look at that! That's your wakeup call right there!" Lizz pointed at Kat 32. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kat 32. "I knew I was Bi, but I guess if you're a lesbian then I must be behind. So yeah, I'll be sure to look for a girl." I said. "Thank you! I seriously can't thank you enough." Kat 32 said. "No problem. I can't believe you're so ok with this." I laughed. "Like I said. You're saving my life. So! You girls wanna see our indoor bowling alley?" She asked. "You have a bowling alley!? Fuck yeah I wanna see it!" Lizz exclaimed. They ran off upstairs together and I just laughed as I followed behind.