Problem Solved

Kats POV
Three weeks after Quinn stole me and I actually don't mind being around her. Her friends are insufferable, but in a funny way, and Quinn is actually surprisingly sweet. "So we're meeting them here." Quinn was explaining her plan to her team. When she finished, they left and I turned to her. "That's a trap. You're gonna get yourself killed." I said. She huffed. "What else is new?" She asked sarcastically. I grabbed her arm as she went to walk away. "Quinn, I don't want you getting hurt." I said. She smiled. "It's sweet that you care babe, but I'll be fine." She assured me and then walked away. 

"And you're sure this is still a good idea?" Zed asked me over the phone. "Yes dad. I already told you, I'm fine. Quinn is a good girl. I think if you got to know her that you'd like her." I said. "You're insane Kat. I get you don't wanna marry the princess, but is being with that murderer really worth it?" He asked. "Says the man who worked with Paws to get home!" I exclaimed. He went silent for a minute and then sighed. "Fine. Just be careful." He said. "I will dad." I said. 

I knew that this mission was a trap. So a little while after Quinn left, I went there myself to make sure she was ok. And just incase I was seen by anyone, I decided to fly there in my super suit. By the time I had gotten there, everyone was already on a shooting spree. "God dammit." I groaned. I snuck in and stayed close to the ceiling so no one would notice me. I watched Quinn closely. I would never tell her this, but I do think she looks especially hot when she's in action. I looked around at the others and noticed that there are random guns floating around the room. My eyes widened as I realized what the trap was. There are invisible snipers around the room. I groaned to myself and jumped down into the battle. I caught one of the bullets shot at Quinn and everyone looked over confused. "You have a superhero on your side?!" One of the enemies said. Quinn just stared at me in confusion. "I told you it was a trap." I said. Her eyes widened in shock. I quickly zipped around the room and stole everyone's gun. I disintegrated them all and everybody got angrier. "Oh I'm so sorry for breaking up your illegal party. If you'd like, I could just arrest you all right now, or I could disintegrate you just like your weapons. Would that be better?" I asked sarcastically. They stayed silent. "That's what I thought. Don't let me catch you again. Now get out!" I yelled. The enemy team ran off and I walked to Quinn. "You're a super?" She asked in shock, "I'm more than that." I said. 

We went back home and Quinn refused to talk to me. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Is that a serious question? No I'm not ok!" She snapped. "Quinn, will you just let me explain?" I asked. "Yeah. Go ahead! Try to explain yourself!" She yelled. I sighed. "I'm an alien Quinn. A Tublo to be exact. And I'm not from this earth. I was born in a parallel universe. My dad and I switch worlds all the time. I just mainly live here." I explained. She took a deep breath. "What uh... what powers do you have?" She asked. "Almost all of them." I shrugged. "Can you teleport?" She asked. I nodded and she got confused. "Then why haven't you left! I kidnapped you and you stayed!" She exclaimed. I smiled. "Well, didn't you say you wanted a girl who was crazy like you?" I asked. She looked down and shook her head in dismay. "What's your real form?" She looked back up. I took a deep breath and transformed into my ferret form. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm not in this form a lot." I admitted. I transformed back and walked to her. "Babe, listen to me. I'm going through a lot right now. I needed a girlfriend so that I wouldn't be betrothed to the stupid Tublo princess. And I need to get married before I turn eighteen so that I'm not executed! You kidnapping me came at the perfect time and and I was hoping that if I could make it work with you, that maybe everything would be ok." I explained. She just stared at me for a minute as she processed it all. "What did you just call me?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You've never called me that before." She said. I huffed a laugh. "I just admitted to using you and that's what you care about?" I asked. She shrugged. "Are you still using me?" She asked. I stared at her for a minute. "I wish I wasn't. I wish I could love you without an axe over my head, but until I'm married I can't do that." I said. "You love me?" She asked. I took a deep breath. "Yes. I do." I said. "And you're sure it's not just Stockholm syndrome?" She asked. I laughed and shoved her playfully. "I would have to view you as my captor for that, and I never have." I said. She smiled. "Are you sure? Cause-" I pulled her into me and kissed her as hard as I could. "Never mind." She exhaled. I smiled.

I hugged her tightly and she slowly slid her arms around me. "You tell that princess bitch that you're not for sale. I would gladly marry you Kat." Quinn said. I smiled into her shoulder. "Thank you so much." I said. "Anything for you." She said softly. I pulled away from her. "You do know I have to go home right?" I asked. She nodded. "I figured as much." She frowned. "I'll come back. I promise. But if I don't go now, you'll have to deal with my dads and my sister, and trust me, they won't be as kind as I'm being." I said. "Oh! Perfect! Yeah you can go." She pushed me away slightly. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later." I said. I walked to the door. "By the way, my sister and I are identical so if I show up here with black hair, don't trust it!" I yelled. "Wait what?!" She yelled back. I just laughed and walked out the door.