Trio

Quinn's POV
Kat has had no problem readjusting to this earth, but this is all different for me. Cory got a job at a Fun Spot. It's honestly no surprise. Jackson and Mason found jobs at Walmart. Cacey found a job at an animal shelter. I got a job at a gas station which I know seems sketchy but if they pull a gun on me then Ill pull my gun on them. I love having my friends here and I love spending time with Kat, but her friends just aren't my thing. 

Kais POV
"I'm so bored" I groaned into my pillow. My moms are at work and Cal is doing her spinning string thing right now. This is why I need real friends. I only know one demon whos nice to me. My cousin Carlos. He's peters son. Short blond boy with blue horns and tail. He's one year older than me. I guess I can go talk to him. I don't really want too. I wanna talk to my other cousins even less. Harrys kids are brutal to me. Maybe I'll just take a drive in the overworld.

Emma's POV
"Babe! I'm going out with Dylan and Retro. I'll be back later." Riley said. "Ok. Have fun." I said. She smiled and left. I laid back on the bed and pulled up my phone. I smiled as I scrolled through the bandits group chat. I really miss them, but I can't go back. Most of them aren't even there anymore anyway. A reminder popped up on my phone. My eyes widened. "Shit! Our anniversary is that soon?" I asked myself. I swiped away the reminder and grabbed my keys. "I think I need gas too. Great." I rolled my eyes.

Kais POV
I pulled into a gas station cause my tank was low. My card wouldn't work at the pump so I had to go inside. "Quinn?" I asked confused. "Kai?" She asked. "I didn't know you worked here" I said. "Yeah, I get off in a few minutes" she said. "Since when do you work here?" Emma walked up to the counter with a slushy. "Since I couldn't find a job" Quinn replied. "Is it ironic that we all ran into each other after what happened at teen island?" Emma asked. Quinn shrugged. "Sort of. So why are you here Emma?" I asked. "Riley went out with her friends, you?" She asked. "My parents and Cal are working and most demons think I'm a freak" I shrugged. "We should all do something" Emma suggested. "Like what?" Quinn asked. "I don't know. Whatever friends do" Emma said. Quinn and I looked at each other and then back at Emma. "We've all never had real friends?" Emma asked. "My friends and I just shot people for a living" Quinn said. "My friends and I beat people up for beating people up" Emma said. "I don't have friends. We should do VR" I said. "Why?" Quinn asked. "Because then we can beat up people without getting in trouble" I said. "I'm in" they said in unison.

Quinn's POV
Kai and Emma were surprised that I drive a motorcycle. Emma and Kai have trucks. We drove to one of those virtual reality experience places. Beating up fake people isn't as fun but it was still a thrill. We decided to go on a go-kart track after. Emma really knows how to drift. She won every race. We did laser tag too. Emma and I lost every time. Kai is really good at hiding. She's always where you don't expect her to be. It was fun to hang out with them. I guess I have some new friends. Amber was right to put us all together. We get along in a weird way.

"Where were you?" Kat asked. "I was with my friends" I said. "Cacey says otherwise" she said. I did get back pretty late. I work at eight in the morning and now it's eight at night. "New friends" I shrugged. Her glare pounded into my skull. "I was with Kai and Emma. Go ask them" I said. She went to go grab her phone. If they don't tell the truth then I'm screwed.

Emma's POV
I walked into the live room with my slushy. I took another stop because I still wanted a slushy. I walked into my room to be met with riley. "Emma!" She hugged me. "Where were you?" she asked. "Hanging with Kai and Quinn" I said. "All day?" She asked. "When did you get back?" I asked. "Like one o'clock" she shrugged. "Oh" I sipped my slushy. She held out her hand and I passed it to her. "If you don't believe me, you can text them" I said. She grabbed her phone. I hope they tell the truth about this.

Kais POV
"What the fuck!" I said. I walked in and Cal grabbed me by the horn. She dragged me into her room. "That hurts ya know" I said. "Good, that's what you get for not telling me where you went all day" she shut the door. "I got bored" I said. "I was only working for like an hour!" She said. "I'm sorry. I'm impatient" I yelled sarcastically. "Where were you?" she asked. "I was hanging out with Quinn and Emma. Why are you asking? You're telling me you didn't already know?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah I knew. Just wanted to see if you'd tell the truth." She said innocently. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "When do I not?" I asked. "To your moms." She smirked. My eyes widened. "Shut up." I mumbled.

Kats POV
"Could you tell me next time?" I asked. "Yes Ill tell you next time but please stop being mad at me" Quinn said. We're in our bedroom. "Ok" I grumbled. I sat on the edge of the bed. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you too" I mumbled. "What was that?" She asked. "I love you too" I growled. She kissed my cheek and smiled. "Your hormones really do drive you crazy huh?" She asked. My head snapped around and I glared at her. "Oh shit." She sighed.