[ Chapter 1 : Kaboom ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Interesting "

My eyes follow the blue crate that is currently floating above the ground by the magnetic field and being pushed by that Solvereign guard. He's wearing an iron armor with a helmet on and a glass shield covering the half of his face as his eyes aren't visible, I analyze as the blaster rifle is on his back, I notice another blaster gun on the side of his waist.

A female then approach him in the same armor but without her helmet, though her right arm armour has a beautiful design on them and a dark purple light glows brightly. She has bright green eyes and blond hair who's is tied up in a bun though it's messy.

" General " the guard bows.

" Are all of them in here? " The general asked.

" Yes ma'am, there's more in the ship ready to unload as well " he said.

" Very well " she then turns around to the three guards on the door.

" You three, assist, I want them in the storage in two hours before we set off " she said.

" Yes ma'am! " All three of them salute and she walks away to the door taking off a hologram clipboard.

With her fingers, she start typing and scrolling through them while I watch the guards going back and forth unloading more crates as I sit down on the edge of this rooftop, sipping my smoothie.

" Y/n-sama, what are we planning to do? " I look over my left shoulder to see the black cat peeking over my shoulder.

She has honey yellow eyes looking down at the scene where two Solvereign ships are parked and many guards around and the moon up in the sky.

" I don't know, wanna be the distraction again? " I asked, she squeaks and sink down.

" The last time Kawaii-chan was distraction a dog chased her " she said.

" A dog didn't chase you, you chased him " I said, she growls silently and I sigh as I palm my face.

I look back down at the crates being transferred, what I noticed is the rest of them are blue and only one is red and protected with three guards.

" Whatever is in that crate must be important and something valuable, gotta worth more than three thousand coins " she said.

" Enough for a whole year for the four of us " I said.

" Why couldn't we just join the tournament and win money? " She asked, I look at her over my shoulder and she sinks down more with her paws on my shoulder.

" So what's the plan? " She asked.

" Let's start with- " my eyes landed at a man walking pass the crates and I notice him throwing a small ball and attaching to a blue crate.

He's wearing a cyber mask and the glass to his eyes are black so you can't see through it, he has a hood on but there's strands of his light brown hair. His armor has orange colour glowing in between the cracks of his armors, the material of his armor is like mine but I have little light.

" With what, Y/n-sama? " She asked.

" Hold on, a show is about to be on " I said and drink my smoothie.

" Oo~, who's performing? " Her ears and tail perks up as she jumps behind my shoulders and her paws on my head.

" One, we do it, two they do it " I said.

The guard notice the sound and turn around to him as he walks pass them casually, the guard takes two step forward.

" Sir- "