[ Chapter 72 : Nursery Floor ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Y/n "

I felt a tap on my foot.

" What?. . . .is it the kids? "

" No, wake up and turn around " I groan and sit up from the bed a I stretch my arms.

I look down with squinted eyes and the light in the room irritated me a little but I see no Angie.

" Where are you? " I rub my eyes.

" Down " I turn to look down on the floor to see the green anaconda in her snake form.

" Holy shit! " I back up and that woke me up immediately.

She's thirty feet long and has a dark green gem just on top of her head.

" What the hell are you doing? " I asked.

She then turn her body back and I look up to realize she has her entire body coiled up around the snow leopard hybrid in her animal form, her mouth is shut by Angie's tail and the rest of her body is perfectly restrained.

" Found her roaming around in the kitchen " Angie said.

" How did she get out? " I asked and Selene growls.

" Don't know, haven't looked at the room yet and this is the best for me to hold her " Angie said.

" Don't hurt her " I grab my prosthetic and put it on.

" The more she struggles the tighter I'm going to squeeze " she said.

" Okay, I'll get the sedative " I got up and head over to the cabinet.

All of us are already trained how to administer sedatives and other medications to the hybrids properly with the help of Ria and Fleur and we have to memorized how much we have to give depends on the animal. I grab the needle and small bottle, extracting enough sedative then walk over to Selene, she growls and struggle but Angie holds her well.

" I'm sorry about this " I said and inject her on the thigh, she snarls in pain and I rub it after as she struggles.

I put the needle away and sit here as I watch her calm down.

" I didn't hear anything when she escape, I was looking for a snack and she pounced at me " Angie said and I notice a scratch on the side of her body.

" Are you alright? " I asked.

" It's just a scratch, I'll be fine, the kitchen is a mess though " she said, I sigh.

" We'll check the security camera, right now, let's get her upstairs " I said then see Selene has already fallen asleep and back to her human form.

Angie carefully uncoil around her and I nudge her to make sure she's really asleep and she is. I pick her up and see blood around her mouth and hands, I grab a wet tissue and clean it for her.

" I'll carry her, if she does wake up I'm strong enough to restrain her " Angie approaches me in her human form where I see blood all over her arm.

" Are you sure your okay? " I asked, she nods then take Selene in her arms.

" It's nothing to me " she said and I grab a tablet.

" If you say so, let's go " we leave the lounge and walk down the hallway to the elevator.

I go through the tablet and look at the security camera footage.

" I don't see anything or anyone entering or exiting from the entrance " I said.