[ Chapter 44 : The Past ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" My full name is Ayanna Fleur Valentine " she said.

" You two met each other? " Ryder asked.

" A long time ago, when I was still in the Solvereign " I said.

" The one who stabbed me in the eye! " She exclaimed.

" Get over it, you had a gun to my face " I said.

" And you were crazy with setting off grenades " she smiles standing there with her arms cross.

" Oh please, admit it, you find it hot and sexy " I smirk as her cheek flushed red.

" We thought you were dead " Katelyn said.

" And I thought I was, the shot wasn't fatal, the Solvereign took me in and I escaped " Fleur said.

" Why not come back?, It's been almost like five years " Garroth asked.

" For fun " she smiles.

" It was for fun, and it was being alone " she shrugs.

" That got depressed real quick " I chuckle.

" It's good to have you back, Phoenix four " Laurence punches her shoulder and she punches him back.

I squint my eyes when they look at each other with a gaze then look away.

" Well, if I'm moving back in then I'll be getting my old room " she said.

" Oh Kawaii-chan has your room, along with Xelora " Ryder said.

" Who's that? " She asked.

" The hybrids have your room " I said, she looks at me with a raised brow.

" Oh " she said.

" Well, it was my room before I moved in with Laurence " I smile, she looks at Laurence who immediately avoid her look.

" Oh, okay, it's fine, I'll just move in with Katie then " she shrugs again.

" With me? " Katelyn chuckles.

" Your pregnant, at least let me transfer my DNA to the baby " she said.

" You can't transfer DNA's " Ryder said.

" You'll be surprised to the power of these hands " she said.

" Fleur grew up with Amber and studied together in medication " Garroth said.

" Oh, another doctor " I mutter.

" Actually while Amber can't talk. . . " Laurence gesture to Amber who just stand in this room with her arms folded and a stern face.

" We can have Fleur to help with others without me translating all the time " he said, I scoff.

" Well if we're going to be here all day I'm gonna go get some food, all that running burned off some calories " I get up.

" Get me a hot cocoa while at it? " Ryder asked.

" Get it yourself- " I felt my weight just went down to my right foot.

I went to grab the table but I ended up tipping the vase before landing on the floor.

" Oh my god! "

I sit here in shock to what just happened and stare at the floor for seconds with the shattered vase.

" Are you okay? " I hear Fleur asked, I snicker.

I push myself up and wince when there's a pain on my leg, I put my hand on my thigh and wince.